[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 8 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Assassinater117 wrote:Haha funny enough I have an RC buggy myself, a pretty good one too tho it hasn't seen much use since we moved, hmmm... Maybe I ought to give it a spin soon ;)
Sweet, do you know what brand it is?
I have an Axial Yeti (fully customized) and a Kyosho Rage (stock)

Nice and umm not sure I'll check it up for you.

I use to have mini LOSI competition rock crawler s.

Jason-101 wrote:I use to have mini LOSI competition rock crawler s.
Nice...

I should have kept them. But someone offered me the right color money for both of them.

Gaming PS & PC
1/6 scale collecting and customizing, hot toys, sideshow, asmus etc.
NFL Carolina Panthers (glad to see them doing well this year)
Various history research, cos history is our playground. Plus some conspiracy theory interest.

I love hockey so much!(Go sharks!) I even play ice hockey! But mainly I play halo and CoD. (and I've been playing battlefield a lot too) but besides that it's mainly just Megabloks.

I LOOOOOOOOVE hockey too! I also have a trick butterfly knife the dull type there so fun but very hard to use. I am a big fan of music such as rap and metal. My fave music is Brysi and sabaton such good music!

I also am a big fan of games I have a ps3 and a wii and the older xbox one of the first I think my friends dad gave it to me hes had it a while now. My fave games to play are halo COD3 the world war 2 version and enemy territory quake wars and prince of persia forgotten sands.

Return to “General discussion”