[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 8 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, the UK is close to the arctic circle, so I'm not surprised
Hey! That's my excuse for explaining why it's so cold. Lol
Yeah well, try living in New England! When winter hits it can get to at least -15 degrees, and the amount of snow we get makes the rainfall in the UK look like a sprinkler system

Well glad I live here, it's lucky if it gets to ten degrees Celsius (I think Americans use Fahrenheit)

Assassinater117 wrote:Well glad I live here, it's lucky if it gets to ten degrees Celsius (I think Americans use Fahrenheit)
We do use Fahrenheit meth. Let's just say I live in the "country" it's in the high 30s about now. But I love it. Capp:

Capp. HOLT: I was gonna have the team bring you in (in a later clip) with the Transporter that they used for T-800s. From the movie Terminators. It's gonna be cool. Or I could do that and blow up the machine and you have to put on a C.O.D. clothes. Then we could change you to the blue shirt guy from MOTORBIKE BREAK OUT? But it would be well into the story.

Yep nice it is in the 30's again today (Celsius) n I won't say but I think I could guess where u r in the country ;) (just got some inside info from some American friends lol) n this is gonna be soo good this story, bet ur gonna have some serious fun with this :D

You bet I am. I love to write. I've been writing since I was a teen. I've many talents that have been good to me. I thank G-O-D for all of them. I'm not nowhere religious, I know where all good things come from. I look at these dioramas, and I find enjoyment in every body's ideas. It actually good to be in a group where everyone is on the same page. HAVING FUN. It's 9:38 mega bloks time.

Jason-101 wrote: It actually good to be in a group where everyone is on the same page. HAVING FUN. It's 9:38 mega bloks time.
Cheers to that ;)

J5, how are ya buddy. Denver and New England are playing.

Jason-101 wrote:You bet I am. I love to write. I've been writing since I was a teen. I've many talents that have been good to me. I thank G-O-D for all of them. I'm not nowhere religious, I know where all good things come from. I look at these dioramas, and I find enjoyment in every body's ideas. It actually good to be in a group where everyone is on the same page. HAVING FUN. It's 9:38 mega bloks time.
Amen to that j-101. Amen to that. I know exactly where you're coming from. I love to write, too. You've been writing since you were a teen. I'm a teen. Ha! :)

And I agree totally with you about the dioramas subject. I love to take photos of dioramas and found out about being able to post pics on this community site. I take my photo-shooting of my halo figs as a hobby and pretty seriously, actually. I love seeing other peoples' dioramas, too, and love to compare theirs with mine to see what differences can be made.

I love being on this forum. On this short time being on here, I've had loads of fun! :)

But I gotta go back to school tomorrow, so sometime afterschool I'll get back onto the forum and see what everyone's talking about. Who knows, maybe I can find some free time in between classes to log in.

Jason-101 wrote:J5, how are ya buddy. Denver and New England are playing.
Doing well, working on a few bigger builds.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”