[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 8 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
AiasOileus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm
Indeed, the Terminator Time Machine set does look pretty cool, but in my opinion, mostly because of the shotgun. If it gets cheaper, I might get it, mostly for said shotgun.
The shotguns can be found in call of duty sets but only one is colored like that.

The Assassin's Creed is a line that I would like to see back. They were my intro to megaconstrux. I have all but 2 sets from that line and I really would have liked to have the set for Altair. It's a shame they shut it down before that could happen.

I just saw a trailer for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Now more than ever I want that line back, with of course the ancient Greek themed characters from that game.

I doubt that I will ever get a PS4, but if I did, that Assassin's Creed would have to be my first Assassin's Creed game. (On a sidenote, I'd also have to get Farcry Primal)

AiasOileus wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm
I just saw a trailer for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Now more than ever I want that line back, with of course the ancient Greek themed characters from that game.

I doubt that I will ever get a PS4, but if I did, that Assassin's Creed would have to be my first Assassin's Creed game. (On a sidenote, I'd also have to get Farcry Primal)
me too now!

The World of Warcraft line is what got me into Mega Bloks at first... I used to be a [competitor] elitist, and then I saw which series Mega was releasing, and suddenly the brand became halal!

I want Terminator back. Yes, the line and movie aren’t popular right now, but all of those head molds were awesome and easily accessible!

WE. NEED. EGYPTIAN. ASSASSIN'S. CREED. SETS. I will say nothing more

Assassin's Creed.
Start with the London Gang set.,,,, or just send it to me. I know you have it in a drawer :-)

Assassin's Creed, WoW, Ice Cream Sandwich, that's it, bye and have a great day anybody reading! (I'm kidding about the Ice Cream Sandwich thing)

Return to “Retired lines”