[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 8 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 am
I was intending for the creators of the Rift Sabre to more of a spacefaring civilisation. Like the Forerunners, but even more ancient.

Also, (spoiler alert) the Rift Sabre is actually one of three such artifacts. The other two will come into play in the comic after Circle of Vengeance.
Sure that's fine by me. That sounds kool, though. "One of three relics"

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 am
I was intending for the creators of the Rift Sabre to more of a spacefaring civilisation. Like the Forerunners, but even more ancient.

Also, (spoiler alert) the Rift Sabre is actually one of three such artifacts. The other two will come into play in the comic after Circle of Vengeance.
oooooooo cool

Have you seen my comic parts yet? I posted a couple new ones.

Jason397a wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 pm
ya its coming along nice.

Jason397a wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 pm
It's kool. You should start a thread. All the kool comics have threads. And your's is kool.

Liking it so far. I'm loving this little rivalry between the old style figures and the new ones.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:43 pm
I'm loving this little rivalry between the old style figures and the new ones.
HAHA true. The old style are jealous, clearly. We're all using the modern figures and the old figures are getting dusty and forgotten... But not anymore.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:56 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
HAHA true. The old style are jealous, clearly. We're all using the modern figures and the old figures are getting dusty and forgotten... But not anymore.
well I still got a army of old figs and lasky and denozo get use since there old figs.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 pm
charliebucket wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
well I still got a army of old figs and lasky and denozo get use since there old figs.
Yup. I've got loads of older style figures I obtained between 2013 and 2014.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Yup. I've got loads of older style figures I obtained between 2013 and 2014.
Hah my brother gave me a spiderman figure

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”