[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 8 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Well, I guess that proves it, the harder I try the less chance of anyone at Mega caring.

Spartanz19 wrote:Well, I guess that proves it, the harder I try the less chance of anyone at Mega caring.
You can't exactly give up like that. Definitely show some sportsmanship man, no one like that.

Upload photos of your collection and I'll see what can you make using the sets you had!
I'll help you out for next week but the week after that, its mine lol

Maybe you don't have to make a halo build, you can make Overwatch,fallout or something from a show like the, breaking bad or even from a kid show like adventure time or something.
You can't give up just that. Bring some effort, ask a legendary builders like Goodwil Hunter, Vince Hoffman, Ocean707 and even me or zelot2468

Sorry bro but let's be honest, this is a custom contest, and that's way out of my range. I apologize for being like this.

Spartanz19 wrote:Sorry bro but let's be honest, this is a custom contest, and that's way out of my range. I apologize for being like this.
It doesn't have to be custom though.... see b00m13 entry, it's not a custom and it made it in! Try think outside the box. You'll be surprised what you can find ;)

True, I'll see what I can do for Overwatch.

Teeeeeeeeellllllll meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartanz19 wrote:Teeeeeeeeellllllll meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not the one who picks, CaryMega does, i'm just adding what she picks lol
More likely topnacho will win this week. There's no way Cary will overlook that. Hence why i haven't submitted mine yet lol
Will submit mine in two weeks lol

Return to “General discussion”