[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022 - Page 8 - Community

Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022

Tell your own story!
Now that I know about this thread, do you mind editing the post to correct some of my comics?
If so, thank you in advance:

Dawn of Death Season 1 and 2 are concluded.

Ardius XI is discontinued, due to uh... issues of which all, I refuse to discuss here.

The Bush war is also concluded.

In unfinished/ongoing there should just be Invasion and The Third Crusade.

I want to do some funny comic strips using my assassins creed guys. A bunch of shorts (strips) . Time is my enemy.

Jason-101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:36 pm
I want to do some funny comic strips using my assassins creed guys. A bunch of shorts (strips) . Time is my enemy.
If you find time. You should try a couple.

wow! This list is amazing! Great work, dude!

Thats pretty good. I deleted a few episodes of TMIU though

Nice work

Heaps of Antares and Winters stuff missing.

Also my Ghosts of the Future was cancelled and finished as a lore post (still canon with the MV and V.O.R.T.E.X).

If I find time I will.
But as for now camo days adventure takes up a lot of my time and I don't have much of that.

Im missing Ghosts of the Past, Calm before the Storm, and The Light of Antares.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:41 pm

Also my Ghosts of the Future was cancelled and finished as a lore post (still canon with the MV and V.O.R.T.E.X).
If you find yourself with nothing to do and time, you can always finish it in comic form :D

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:01 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:41 pm

If you find yourself with nothing to do and time, you can always finish it in comic form :D
Good point. I've got half the future chapters done, just need to do the Strike Team 15 scenes (all action).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”