[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 8 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Taku46, I read them, and it doesn't sound too good for the future.

AiasOileus wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 am
Taku46, I read them, and it doesn't sound too good for the future.
:( this is all so depressing, I've invested years and hundreds of dollars.

And I know others have invested even more.

Hmmm, doesn't seem too good. I would say CODs probably been on it's last legs since around Infinite Warfare, doesn't seem to have gotten much better. Halo's probably getting there, they're basically ruining the series with terrible stories which will cause a extreme lack of sales if it keeps going this way. Hopefully 343 don't absolutely screw 6 up and put the final nail in Halo's coffin. Otherwise it probably will be the end sooner rather then later.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 am
Hmmm, doesn't seem too good. I would say CODs probably been on it's last legs since around Infinite Warfare, doesn't seem to have gotten much better. Halo's probably getting there, they're basically ruining the series with terrible stories which will cause a extreme lack of sales if it keeps going this way. Hopefully 343 don't absolutely screw 6 up and put the final nail in Halo's coffin. Otherwise it probably will be the end sooner rather then later.
I honestly think halo infinite is a good thing halo is back and ICONIC as ever.

When infinite drops I think sales will only go up.

So that means there will probably be no more CoD Mega Construx sets in the future, I mean, the article just made it sound like BLIZZARD kinda teamed up with Activision and made a new company named Activision BLIZZARD, I hope this will not be the end.

My bad. It is confirmation that Cod lives so check em out before it gets taken down hahaha.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm
So that means there will probably be no more CoD Mega Construx sets in the future, I mean, the article just made it sound like BLIZZARD kinda teamed up with Activision and made a new company named Activision BLIZZARD, I hope this will not be the end.
Yeah good point. I think that could mean that CoD and Destiny could be going out. Why Destiny? Because you play it on Battlenet, owned by Blizzard.

I honestly doubt Blizzard if they merged into a new company would drop its other licenses and partnerships. I think I can say it for all of us that hay MEGA! we want an updata on this. As far as destiny goes no idea. Destiny has had no sets revealed but nothing has been removed. Cod has had sets revealed but the CoD part of the site is now gone.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
I honestly doubt Blizzard if they merged into a new company would drop its other licenses and partnerships. I think I can say it for all of us that hay MEGA! we want an updata on this. As far as destiny goes no idea. Destiny has had no sets revealed but nothing has been removed. Cod has had sets revealed but the CoD part of the site is now gone.
Yep still waiting on that Ghaul figure for a new villain to challenge the Mega-Verse.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
Yep still waiting on that Ghaul figure for a new villain to challenge the Mega-Verse.
Wait if they get Ghaul that would be amazing, I need more villains!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”