[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 8 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:11 am
I couldn't believe there were mods in Ranibow Six siege. They have their own systems and you get banned.
Mods in that game?!?!?! I could never get good at that game...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:11 am
I couldn't believe there were mods in Ranibow Six siege. They have their own systems and you get banned.
Mods in that game?!?!?! I could never get good at that game...
I've gotten good after 30 hours. They'll hack small things like frost traps. Major things like aim bot and wall hacks will get banned. "If you can't beat em', join em" That is what the gaming community is coming to. But I can beat em', and never will join them...

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:30 am
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 am
I know that Bethesda themselves started making you pay money for mods or something. Lots of people stopped playing Skyrim. Or something.
nah that wasn't Bethesda, I believe it was steam but played mods wasn't very popular so it never really got anywhere also I hope they remaster Fallout New Vegas.
Right gotcha. I don't play any Bethesda games (or any RPG shooters). I'm a strategy guy.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:09 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 am
I know that Bethesda themselves started making you pay money for mods or something. Lots of people stopped playing Skyrim. Or something.
nah that wasn't Bethesda, I believe it was steam but played mods wasn't very popular so it never really got anywhere also I hope they remaster Fallout New Vegas.
Right gotcha. I don't play any Bethesda games (or any RPG shooters). I'm a strategy guy.
I like all kinds of games, admitently I'm not that great at strategy games as I like to take my time with things, same with fighting games.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:42 am
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:09 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I like all kinds of games, admitently I'm not that great at strategy games as I like to take my time with things, same with fighting games.
I'm good at like three FPS games. One TPS game and okay at Forza Horizon 3. I am garbage at strategy games. I couldn't even beat the 5th level of Candy Crush when my mom is on level 400 something.

The only online game I really care about is Overwatch. I’m not doing so hot on my placements this season (2 wins and 2 losses). I’ll probably place in platinum, but that’s OKAY. Just in case you’re wondering, I have put just over 300 hours into that game. Other than Overwatch, I love Breath of the Wild and I’ve kinda started playing Minecraft a little bit...

Bro candy crush is not a strategy game. I have alot of bad things to say about it but I will stop there.

I don't play it myself. More of a Civ kinda guy. Anyone else here that plays it?

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 pm
I don't play it myself. More of a Civ kinda guy. Anyone else here that plays it?
You already know I play Civ, but I do wonder if others here play it. I actually was playing Civ 4 tonight.

On another note, I think I'll be buying some orange spray paint here pretty soon, for my graboid's tongues. Tongues are just made up of about 12 arm sections, might be more, I don't remember. So provided my painting all goes well, I should have pics up in the gallery soon.

Return to “General discussion”