[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game nights - Page 8 - Community

Game nights

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:53 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:30 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:43 pm
Eh nevermind tomorrow night not even gonna be home.
At this rate, not even worth doing this.
12:00 Central Time zone yes?
Survivor how are your settings?
Lemme add you guys as "friends".
Im not even sure this reply will be allowed, I think I've been banned...

Second game night was (Halo) Infinitly better than the last!
Attendance:
Rogue-Elite
Dieselgirl8
Survivor11
Me

Keep showing up! This is actually going well!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 pm
Second game night was (Halo) Infinitly better than the last!
Attendance:
Rogue-Elite
Dieselgirl8
Survivor11
Me

Keep showing up! This is actually going well!
And you get to see me get a 17-4 K/D with a prophet's bane!

I've created a Club on the Xbox for the MCX gallery. Please join! People aren't really responding to the invites. It's called the Mega Construx Game Hub.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 am
I've created a Club on the Xbox for the MCX gallery. Please join! People aren't really responding to the invites. It's called the Mega Construx Game Hub.
Oh, I haven't been online for a while, sorry.

Sorry guys... I can't make it this week...
I'm doing stuff with my IRL friends.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Actually I created a club a long time ago. It's called Mega Construx Gang. I think we have a few old members from there. My GT is PumpActionPower. Go follow me and I'll give ya invites. Or I think you can request to join.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Actually I created a club a long time ago. It's called Mega Construx Gang. I think we have a few old members from there. My GT is PumpActionPower. Go follow me and I'll give ya invites. Or I think you can request to join.
"Yeah, just follow me, don't expect me to add you back though!"
That attitude cracks me up.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:14 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
I think I still have most of the old MCX players including Roebuck on Xbox. Usually whenever I see someone online with a game I own I'll inv ya.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:27 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:14 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:

I think I still have most of the old MCX players including Roebuck on Xbox. Usually whenever I see someone online with a game I own I'll inv ya.
That's what I do... But Rogue us the only one on most of the time. And he has a little feud with Halo 5 right now...

Return to “General discussion”