[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 8 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 5:15 pm
ArodIII wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 pm

lol i feel you on the FUD i was in there at one point now im aiming for the Lord scarab to bless me lol. Also a properly built phantom in not sure whats up with the one i have i got it off ebay and something is just not right.
What you could do it dissamble it, find a instruction manual and sort them all until you gurantee you have the pieces and then rebuild it (but this is very very time consuming).
Yup.
yaaaaaa that's very time consuming. time I don't have, it would be fine but CAT

Any of my Odst or official figures

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 am
Any of my Odst or official figures
Do lovs them odst

The new super articulated jackels from the new covent lance set!

The very old blind bag series 4 blue covenant elite!

My customized spartan defender is my favorite figure because it was one of the first figures I customized. Of course, back then, I had just swapped the shoulder pads and put a clip on his leg, but it was the beginning of something special to me. Since then, I've worked my way through minor additions, paint details, full repaints, and eventually sculpting. I touched up the figure and added stuff every now and then as I learned how to do new things. It would probably only retail for $5 USD, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me.

My Favorite set is still needed which is The Halo Versus Attack on High Ground. My Favorite fig right now is my Halo Fireteam Stingray Spartan Recon. Once I get my hands on the Halo Maverick Series Recon that will be my prized.

Hrm. Have I mentioned my most prized here before? Probably.

It changes all the time.

Set: Hangar 18 (2002 Alien Agency set)
Figure: Jeff the Orc (Custom Orc figure)

I finally got my prized figurine which is my two halo Spartan recons

All of it lol if I had to pick one it would be all of it

Return to “General discussion”