[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 8 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Most Random Thing- EVER Rogue

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 pm
Most Random Thing- EVER Rogue
He always wins the most random thing ever award. Congrats Rogue!

He's right though.

Go subscribe you T-series lovers.
You don't deserve YouTube!!

Part 20
As soon as they left the room, Santos spoke. "That was an ONI spook! You could tell from the uniform!" Ivanoff wondered what ONI wanted. They had just left the HQ when Ivanoff got his answer. The bases intercom system fired up, and the Commander began talking. "Alert, Winter Contingency protocol in effect. This is not a drill! Repeat, this is not a drill! I want Fireteams Athena, Fahrenheit, and Glory to report to the hangar at once." Ivanoff was stunned, Winter Contingency meant that the Covenant were here. They had found Reach. The others looked at him, Ivanoff simply said, "Move, get to the hangar." Ivanoff thought, "First it was Innies. And now, the Covenant." He began running to the hangar, the others following behind him.

Or all of us homeschoolers can watch blimey cow and be happy.

Edit: Crud. The covenant.

Can maybe Nigel Thompson make a brief appearance? Like when he was an ODST in his firesquad Charlie-6? He was on Reach.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:31 pm
He's right though.

Go subscribe you T-series lovers.
You don't deserve YouTube!!
I haven't subscribed to PewDiePie as I prefer high quality content, such as Pryocynical.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:41 pm
Or all of us homeschoolers can watch blimey cow and be happy.

Edit: Crud. The covenant.

Can maybe Nigel Thompson make a brief appearance? Like when he was an ODST in his firesquad Charlie-6? He was on Reach.
I can do that!

Part 21
The team ran to the hangar, passing Marines that were scrambling to other duties. When they arrived in the hangar, Corporal Edmonds was there with the other two teams. Glory took their place and Edmonds began. "Alright, listen up! Those extraterrestrial freaks, that we call the Covenant, have found Reach." "Here's the situation. The Covies have started a massive offensive. They're attacking population centers across the planet. You will deploy to New Alexandria, and assist Marine forces already in the city. Now move out! And show those freaks the bad decision they made attacking us." The Marines gave a unified "OORAH!" and began gearing up. After they had geared up and were ready, the teams boarded nearby Pelicans and lifted off. Ivanoff had an ominous feeling the whole trip.

*NOTE*
My Fall of Reach will be a longer fight than in canon. Just letting people know that this will not strictly adhere to the canon.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”