[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Discord server - Page 8 - Community

Discord server

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:52 pm
There’s actually a surprising amount of surviving Spartan 2s considering (15 including the retired one) when like 20 of the 33 successful candidates died on Reach (not even including all the other spartan deaths or cases like Kurt, Gray or Red Teams). I know some of the ‘washouts’ being rehabilitated or a ‘class 2’ where hinted at, but that really hasn’t been confirmed.
Ya i know. Alot of the spartan II's orgnial died in bungie cannon but thats changed alot since 343i came in. Which i actually don't mind there being more Spartan-II still kicking. Th

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:01 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
There’s actually a surprising amount of surviving Spartan 2s considering (15 including the retired one) when like 20 of the 33 successful candidates died on Reach (not even including all the other spartan deaths or cases like Kurt, Gray or Red Teams). I know some of the ‘washouts’ being rehabilitated or a ‘class 2’ where hinted at, but that really hasn’t been confirmed.
Ya i know. Alot of the spartan II's orgnial died in bungie cannon but thats changed alot since 343i came in. Which i actually don't mind there being more Spartan-II still kicking. Th
I see it as, "Spartans never die, they just go MIA."
Which is why it's so hard to know whether they're actually dead or alive and kicking.
Even in the games and books, spartans are generally said to be MIA and not confirmed KIA.
Look at grey team, ONI knew they were alive but still classed them as MIA.

R.I.P. Black Team. They dead, foshizzles.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:22 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Which is why it's so hard to know whether they're actually dead or alive and kicking.
Even in the games and books, spartans are generally said to be MIA and not confirmed KIA.
SPARTANS NEVER DIE! That’s the logic behind noble six not being dead.

Murple wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Wait... Noble Six is alive?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:35 am
Murple wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Nah... it’s just a flawed theory that relies on wishful thinking.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Murple wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Yeah. He’s in a cave on Reach, waiting to get picked up. He’s got two credit cards. It’s on GeneralKidd’s channel. It’s totally legit.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:10 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Murple wrote:

Yeah. He’s in a cave on Reach, waiting to get picked up. He’s got two credit cards. It’s on GeneralKidd’s channel. It’s totally legit.
Definitely not published as an April fools video.
The date is certainly not 01/04/2019 (or 04/01/2019 in the US).
And the comments definitely don't say it's an April fools so don't bother reading them.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Murple wrote:

Ahhh I remember that...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Murple wrote:

I watched Luke TheNotable’s video on it. So now I think Six is alive.

Return to “General discussion”