[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph - Page 8 - Community

3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph

General news and information related to Mega Construx

I'd love to be able to find series 3 heroes in store so I could purchase them

I'm confused why they don't address the distribution issues or at least let us buy them from them.

jestermon wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:23 am

I'm confused why they don't address the distribution issues or at least let us buy them from them.
He speaks the truth Mega Construx. Where are the Series 3 MCX Heroes? I want them so much.

AiasOileus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:43 pm
jestermon wrote:

He speaks the truth Mega Construx. Where are the Series 3 MCX Heroes? I want them so much.
Relax, they got announced before the I believe official release or so, but if they are not in since 2 or 3 months after then I would be saying something.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but Mega needs to do a better job of lining up set releases with the game the set is based on. Every time there is a new Destiny, Halo, or CoD game released, the corresponding MC sets aren't released until well after the hype for the game has died down. CoD WWII sets are going to be released around the time Black Ops IIII will be, a full year after WWII's release. I understand that they need time to plan, design, and QC the sets, but there should be no reason to wait a year or more.

Wlifter wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 pm
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but Mega needs to do a better job of lining up set releases with the game the set is based on. Every time there is a new Destiny, Halo, or CoD game released, the corresponding MC sets aren't released until well after the hype for the game has died down. CoD WWII sets are going to be released around the time Black Ops IIII will be, a full year after WWII's release. I understand that they need time to plan, design, and QC the sets, but there should be no reason to wait a year or more.
The only reason why I agree with you is that they can get and plan there designs sometimes a full year before the game is availbe.

I'd really love for Mega to make an actual direct source that would allow for easy purchasing of new sets. Back when the Call of Duty line was new, I first got into Mega Bloks, and I remember going to the Toys R Us near me and seeing completely full shelves of the Abrams, the Humvee, the Blackhawk, and others of the original sets. Now, I search around just hoping to find a few sets on the shelves of any store that might sell them. Last year, I saw the paratrooper at a Target in Montana, and I'm so glad I bought it because I never saw one again. Also side note I found a full set of CoD Heroes Series 3 at a Walmart in Prince Edward Island, Canada, so they are being rolled out to certain retailers.

Sandman1 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:07 pm
I'd really love for Mega to make an actual direct source that would allow for easy purchasing of new sets. Back when the Call of Duty line was new, I first got into Mega Bloks, and I remember going to the Toys R Us near me and seeing completely full shelves of the Abrams, the Humvee, the Blackhawk, and others of the original sets. Now, I search around just hoping to find a few sets on the shelves of any store that might sell them. Last year, I saw the paratrooper at a Target in Montana, and I'm so glad I bought it because I never saw one again. Also side note I found a full set of CoD Heroes Series 3 at a Walmart in Prince Edward Island, Canada, so they are being rolled out to certain retailers.
I once found 2 jungle paratroopers half of so two for the price of one was something I could not turn down.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:16 am
AiasOileus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:43 pm
jestermon wrote:

Relax, they got announced before the I believe official release or so, but if they are not in since 2 or 3 months after then I would be saying something.
Now I got what he ment, nope, lost it again lol!
Rogue-Elite wrote: I once found 2 jungle paratroopers half of so two for the price of one was something I could not turn down.
Awesome Rogue, I once I found a set (before Toys R Us announced their closing) and it was qualified for buy one get the second 30% (I think) off, so I got the exclusive and a Halo set for I think 30 dollars or so, but they both were awesome!

Return to “General discussion”