[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 8 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Pretty sure I've already said this but I'll say it again: MiG-29! I'd buy 20 of them lol.

I think that they should make bomber planes. It deosn't really matter what type of plane they are since mega bloks cod deosn't really have accurate names for there sets.

bobdaboss11 wrote:I think that they should make bomber planes. It deosn't really matter what type of plane they are since mega bloks cod deosn't really have accurate names for there sets.
They don't have accurate names because mega doesn't have the licence to use the real names, the people who make COD games do. Also yes it does matter, it's a COD licence not a full military "lets make every vehicle in the world" licence

ZOMBIES.....

Kino Der Zombie.

Takeo, Richtofen, Dempsy, and Nikolai surrounding the Pack-a-Punch and Juggernaug Soda with Wonder Weapon skin guns. Notably the popular ones. Trench Gun, Wundwaffe DG-JZ-3, PPSH 41, and The Thompson.

Panzer Take Down

Call of Duty Zombies. ORIGINS the giant Panzer Zombie comes with the Panzer, Yellow Eye'd *** zombies and the Mystery Box!

Monkey Melt Down.

Russman, and the gang (aka zombies O.G. Team 2) with the Monkey Bombs, Thunder Gun, Ray Gun (Version 1) and VR-11.

DER REISE.

Der Reise teleporter pad featuring the O.G. gang Takeo, Richtofen etc. with MG, Luger pistol, Katana, and PPSH 41 with the demon hounds!

Someone might have already said this, but, I would like new game accurate weapons (as halo sets have weapons from the games), and I know, there are guns that look like ones from the game like, but I would like to see guns like for example a mors sniper rifle or a tac-19 for COD advanced warfare sets.

Forgot to throw in a few more set ideas:

Favela Assault :
2x TF141 operators (preferably royce or meat)
2× Militia fighters
Includes 1 Favela building and a broken down truck

Army rangers pack:
1x Sgt. Foley
1x Cpl. Dunn
2x Unnamed rangers
All figs have the ACU camo and new style helmets.

Shadow Company:
1× General Shepard
4× Shadow company troopers

141 Pack;
1× Capt. Price
1x Soap
1x Ghost
1x 141 operator

Or

CoD 4 141 Pack:
1× Capt. Price
1x Gaz
1x Briggs
1x Soap

Assassinater117 wrote:Someone might have already said this, but, I would like new game accurate weapons (as halo sets have weapons from the games), and I know, there are guns that look like ones from the game like, but I would like to see guns like for example a mors sniper rifle or a tac-19 for COD advanced warfare sets.
Yes, yes, yes and a thousand times yes.

It always occurred to me that the weapon accessories for Call of Duty Mega Bloks did not appear to come from the games or game accurate designs.

However, the Thompson M1A1 did appear in the WW2 CoD games and also made appearances in World at War with the Zombies game mode.

DjMegaBloks wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:Someone might have already said this, but, I would like new game accurate weapons (as halo sets have weapons from the games), and I know, there are guns that look like ones from the game like, but I would like to see guns like for example a mors sniper rifle or a tac-19 for COD advanced warfare sets.
Yes, yes, yes and a thousand times yes.

It always occurred to me that the weapon accessories for Call of Duty Mega Bloks did not appear to come from the games or game accurate designs.

However, the Thompson M1A1 did appear in the WW2 CoD games and also made appearances in World at War with the Zombies game mode.
Um I'm able to recognise the COD guns coming from the games and RL. The SMG as some have said can be an MP5 or an MPL (MPL is able to be customised to look like an MP5), theres the AK-47/AKM, and the M4/M16, and even an M240b (all depending on what configuration of barrel and stocks your using.

Don't get me wrong I'd welcome some new molds, I'm just saying I can recognise most of the possible combinations.

Yes I could myself match some of the guns to the game (though I am not as good as naming cod guns as say halo) I would just like to see a more variety of game accurate guns released, the same as how you can get almost every gun from halo in that line.

Assassinater117 wrote:Yes I could myself match some of the guns to the game (though I am not as good as naming cod guns as say halo) I would just like to see a more variety of game accurate guns released, the same as how you can get almost every gun from halo in that line.
Yes but let's not forget COD is using weapons currently being made and used right now. Halo hasn't used anywhere near the amount of weapons COD has used, probably because coming up with a futuristic yet still human weapons takes time, (I mean they can go crazy on the covenant weapons because they're meant to look alien). Hence how nearly every Halo gun has been made in mega bloks form.

I mean cod uses between 4-6 of each type of weapon per game (Sniper, SMG, MG, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, etc.) And most games change what weapons are available, e.g. M.W.3 brought the PP-19 Bizon into the game only for the gun never to be seen in another cod game as of the time of this post, M.W.2 brought the L86 LSW into the game again to my knowledge hasn't shown up in another COD game as of the time of this post.
I mean there are those few iconic weapons which are in most games or has a variant in the games such as the M16/M4 series, the AK series, etc.

Again I welcome new molds but how much are we asking for here? Every gun featured in COD? I mean. If so its gonna take some time and the releases for new weapons will be slow. Mega has just released 7 new molds (?) since the first wave (Sniper rifle, Revolver, new shotgun (not totally sure the barrel is a shotgun one), Kriss Vector, RPG-7, Ray Gun Mk.2 and the RPK/RPD (still not sure which one this is) not including the molds they made for the first wave, and 4 of those weapons were second wave, the vector, new shotgun and the RPD are the latest release for wave 3. I mean soon there wouldn't be any set featuring the M4's and AK's at a 3-4 new weapon per wave release rate.

Return to “Call of Duty”