[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 71 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!

The brute never saw it coming. A surge of electricity completely overcame the monster.
Z19-"I have to hand it to you. That's a talent I wouldn't care to be at the opposite end of."
Rook-"Just don't get on my bad side."
J85-"I'd take her serious if I were you. She has a tendency to fry almost everyone she dislikes."
Hunter-"Almost?"
Rook-"You're the exception, of course."
Hunter-"Right. We need to get to their hanger. We can do alot more damage if we control their fleet."
Another surge was cast off, as two Elites stormed around the corner.
Rook-"Go. I got this."

A mist spread across the hanger at an alarming speed. It consumed everything it touched, completely melting the mass into nothing.
Hunter-"Radioactive mist is a talent of a very nice sort."
Z19-"True, but it still doesn't impress me as much as that."
He pointed to the lights as they flickered. Another second passed as a blur of electricity was flung from the light. Rook surged into the room, cutting off the enemies escape from the mist. She hurled bolts of lightning from one side, as the mist spread over the other. The entire hanger fell silent, completely overcome by death.

Wholy crow!!! It's as if Rook now possesses the powers abd abilities of everyone else!!!

The mist was Sam and J85. Remember?

DevilDoll wrote:The mist was Sam and J85. Remember?
Ah, wasn't too clear at first.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”