[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 72 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Im ok guys i just can't get phone service at my house the power is still out and so is the water but I'll survive.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:43 pm
Im ok guys i just can't get phone service at my house the power is still out and so is the water but I'll survive.
Stay safe, my man.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:43 pm
OK, now I get why you were lagging so much.

"Is it just me... or was that too easy?" End is asked

X37 slowly walked toward Green. One of Boo’s ODST tried to get between the two but X37 stabbed him through the chest. The poor man fell to his knees as his flesh sizzled. X37 ripped the claws out and the ODST fell down. DB put Hex down and unholstered his custom magnum. A well aimed shot hit the power supply of one of X37’s claws. “The wrists! Aim for the wrists!!” He yelled as they opened fire. X37 tried to kill everyone, but they were too quick and evasive. His power supplies had been destroyed quickly, and X37 was quickly useless. He was thrown to the floor and quickly surrounded. “Agh! Kill me! Do it! Just don’t harm the woman! She doesn’t deserve the life she was given!” He babbled out and DB kicked him in the face. He was unconscious and Boo commanded them to move on. They radioed in to Kallin and reported the situation. They made it to the exit when Kallin ended with “Watch out, the exit’s probably going to be more active than before.” He was right. A menacing quadruped spider tank waited outside. It seemed completely automated and no Devils waited outside. “Whose ready for some stealth?” Green asked...

Z19 walked to a terminal and extracted the purple AI from it's terminal. Endis spoke, "What do we do with it?" "I'll show you." Replied Z19. He tossed the glowing chip on the ground, and crushed it with the heel of his boot. He then looked over at a terminal with security camera's outside. The pelican Edward and Daniel came in on was back. CC came to Z19's side and watched the Pelican. CC stated, "We need to move, when it finds nobody is here it's going to leave and send a distress signal. Endis opened the door and led the way. Everyone ran as hard as they could, darting down hallway's and passing the waste canisters. Endis opened the main entrance. The pelican had fired up it's engines, Z19 noticed this and bolted towards the pelican. Forty-five feet away the ramp started closing and Z19 activated the thrusters on his suit. He jumped 25 feet and let the thrusters carry him inside of the pelican. With a couple seconds to spare the door closed and the ship took off. CC, Endis, and Daniel watched as the ship flew farther and farther until it came around and made it's descent on the landing platform. The three ran over and the loading ramp lowered revealing Z19 carrying two dead pilots out of the ship. Endis and Daniel went into the cockpit and flew them straight to Eagle command after disabling the tracker under the control panel.

The ice has thawed.....

A spartan like no other climbed his way out of the snow.

The word "Prometheus" scratched into the chestplate.

This Prometheus trekked across the Artic wasteland of Kyris, the planet abandoned.

He eventually found a space worthy pelican.

He had an integrated hardlight sheild and energy blade.

He found on the pelican an entire armory.

He picked out dual smg's with extended mags, and a sniper rifle.

Prometheus flew the pelican off planet to where he was intercepted by a ONI prowler.

Hours later..........

Drekkus sat across from the mysterious spartan.

Drekkus clasped his large brute hands, he asked, What is your affiliation human?

Prometheus who had not spoken in years had a cold, rough voice replied by saying, I...I do not know, what year is it?

This is the fourth time I’ve posted this new character and it is taken down in about an hour. I need help. He’s a great character but it won’t let me keep it up!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm
This is the fourth time I’ve posted this new character and it is taken down in about an hour. I need help. He’s a great character but it won’t let me keep it up!
Well, ya know what they say. If the third time you don't succeed... Try, try, again.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”