[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 716 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Simek... Your the threat.

Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 pm
Simek... Your the threat.
Right... basically terminator. Right?

Simek4 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:31 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:00 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Am I the grim reaper?
No, you're the Terminator.
That's what I thought, who's the grim reaper?
You've never heard of the grim Reaper??

Right, settle down, for it us a tale as old as time...

Some call him the angel of death, others the messenger of G0d himself.

They say he reaps the souls of those whose time has come with his trusty scythe.
They say that he wears a hood that covers his face, and that stems from a great black cloak.
They say that you may see his hands and a glint of pearly white colour... For those are the bones of the spirit.
They say that you see him as death's cold embrace approaches... And if you escape him, he will hold you in low esteem with a bitter grudge.
For as they say, none can trick the Reaper, not even the Devil himself.

I hope that clears it up.

Yes I am very aware of who the Grim Reaper is. But the character that I created is neither the Terminator or the Grim Reaper. He is called the threat.

Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Yes I am very aware of who the Grim Reaper is. But the character that I created is neither the Terminator or the Grim Reaper. He is called the threat.
I was talking to Simek.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:25 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:18 pm
I was talking to Simek.
Yes, I knew who the grim reaper is too, however, I thought that Jason had a grim reaper character in his comic, but I didn't know as I haven't caught up on it yet. What you were saying is that death is after you.

No, no, nooo..
You are the character that is dressed out in black... with a black motorcycle and a black mask-- gas mask... you have a vendetta against a few people but you'll have to wait to see how things turn out ... you are out for revenge for what the Punisher did to you as well as the guy named red.

Jason-101 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:12 pm
No, no, nooo..
You are the character that is dressed out in black... with a black motorcycle and a black mask-- gas mask... you have a vendetta against a few people but you'll have to wait to see how things turn out ... you are out for revenge for what the Punisher did to you as well as the guy named red.
Yep, gotcha....... R.E.V.E.N.G.E!!!!!

That's it!!!
That's your character.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”