[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 73 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Sweet mate, but seriously, you two are the awesome guys, I just tag along ;) and just finished custom painting to spartans, I will post em soon.

Assassinater117 wrote: just finished custom painting to spartans, I will post em soon.
Sweet. Can't wait to see them.

How are you gonna do the collab with Foxhound? It's awesome so far!

Rucat, let's just say it works with time.

Just a little bit more
And my 100th project was just sent.

Show the love guys and pat yourself on the back. Cause yall deserve it.

Thanks j101! But all you guys deserve the cred. Matter of fact, one of the only reasons why I come on here every single day and check out what's up is because I enjoy "hanging out" with you guys on here. And yes, j5, I totally agree with you. It's AWESOME to see that this site is growing and growing by the day. When I first joined in November, there was only a few of us, but now there's a lot. ID

Thanks Red, hats off to you. Cause you oped to being in my comic. Don't worry. You'll be coming back soon. Your on the lamb. Hahaha. Red ROOOOCKS!!!!!!

EliteSlayer::= Did you go and change your name? I can call you "Warrior " on CAMO-DAYS-ADVENTURE. ? It will be a cool story.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”