[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 73 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Did y'all hear bout the heat wave covering most of the U.S.?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:37 am
Well, California IS a heat wave. (well, not really. It’s just, really hot...)

I want to do a mega verse comic

I was thinking of doing a "choose your own adventure" style comic and I want it to take place on Anteres during the battle.

The only lore that would have to be added would be the War Hawk and my base (Eagles Rise)

and a few characters.

Actually that's not hard to do. All things considered a lot of characters are making debutes in antares.

When was this squad formed and the base itself when was it built. Dose it have any history? Was it there during the first battle of antares or not?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Yep, like Texas was hot enough. 😑

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm
I want to do a mega verse comic

I was thinking of doing a "choose your own adventure" style comic and I want it to take place on Anteres during the battle.

The only lore that would have to be added would be the War Hawk and my base (Eagles Rise)

and a few characters.
Fine with me.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Allredy here for me 5 days in the 90s

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm
Actually that's not hard to do. All things considered a lot of characters are making debutes in antares.

When was this squad formed and the base itself when was it built. Dose it have any history? Was it there during the first battle of antares or not?
Eagle's Rise

A new and hastly put together base high in the mountains.

Features a MAC gun and a AA gun to stop would be invaders from landing on the bluff forcing any attackers to land further away and climb the treacherous landscape, or take the heavily guarded road.

The Protagonist

Spartan Jay Dawes

Born on : Anteres

Armor : red recruit with a blue visor

Bio : His father died in the 30 year long war with the covenant, he joined the marines on his 18th birthday, he saved many lives during the first attack on Anteres, but he could not save his small town from being burned to the ground, which he regrets deeply, he was offered a position in the Spartan 4 program which he accepted.

As some would say: Coolio!!

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:07 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Allredy here for me 5 days in the 90s
Here at Texas we have been in the 90s 2 months ago, now its gonna be in the 100s.😑

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”