[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 724 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Let me quote, "Feel my Dozer!"

XD I'm jk about this, I think this is great!

Simek4 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

The word Dozer is referred to as a piece of heavy field equipment to move Earth. So the move that Joe film was doing is like dropping a big piece of Earth moving equipment. Such as bulldozer. Are we on the same page?

Of course Joe is gross!

*Gets slapped again*

The next episode is showing how Survy can't follow orders. And loves the action.

Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:02 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

The word Dozer is referred to as a piece of heavy field equipment to move Earth. So the move that Joe film was doing is like dropping a big piece of Earth moving equipment. Such as bulldozer. Are we on the same page?
In other words, yea. Joe is gross in Camo Days. XD
(I get you.)

Didn’t you say I would get a character eventually. It just struck me that I think you said something, but I can’t remember.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 pm
Didn’t you say I would get a character eventually. It just struck me that I think you said something, but I can’t remember.
Yes but you'll have to be patient until the next seem change ... I'll bring you in.

Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 pm
Yes but you'll have to be patient until the next seem change ... I'll bring you in.
Better yet: Do it on the Thanos thread.

For some reason no one is replying there anymore.

Keep the story alive here.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”