[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 74 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!

DBMAN1 wrote:Sup.
You're late to the party man, shows over.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
Dang.

Whoops. Didn't know you guys like this so much.
The first spartan to emerge was Jake, Spartan B253. His bright green armor type designated him as an Orbital spartan, but he was also very good at being a marksman. Like Jason, he preferred the M392 more than any other weapon. Jake was, in addition to being a necessity, a great friend of his.
The second spartan that came from his cover was an EVA. Timothy A143 was an outstanding driver, and could turn any heap of scrap into a useful gadget, thanks to his fusion cutter that he always carried. At the moment, he held a M9 pistol with a silencer attached, making a silent but lethal weapon.
The third spartan that hurried over was Arkwright A267. Wearing blue Mark V(B) armor, he was the brains of the group. He showed excellent hacking skills during his training in the previous years, and could decode and unlock any door that stood in there way. Holding tightly to his MA37 he remained firm, awaiting orders from his squad leader.
The final member was SGT Faylen, an ODST that was recently assigned to Alpha Squadron. He was the brawn, holding onto a shotgun and silenced SMG, he stood on the side, silent.
“Status report.” Jason spoke to Jake.
Jake hesitated. “Most marine battalions in this sector are dead, sir. There are some ODST groups out here too, but we haven’t heard of them since that call about advancing wraiths.”
“We’re all that’s left, aren’t we?” Arkwright asked.
Jason knew that his group was the last, but he didn’t want to believe it.
They had to get off the planet. It was done for.
“Alright,” He ordered. “Me and Faylen will hold out those covenant freaks here. The rest of you, find any survivors. I don’t care if you have to take out a grunt or a wraith. Once you found them, give me
your coordinates. I’ll radio in a pelican and maybe, MAYBE, we can get out of here.”
The three other Spartans gave a swift nod to acknowledge his orders. Faylen brought up his shotgun and and spoke.
“C’mon, Spartan. Let’s give our team the time they need.”
Jason and Faylen watched the others run out into the field. Once they ran far enough that they could see or give cover to them, they began focusing on the enemies ahead. A Jackal ordered a group
of grunts to charge. As they headed towards the wrecked wall of concrete, Jason popped out and squeezed his trigger. The DMR coughed a round, and caught into one of the monster’s skull. The force knocked him off its feet, sprawling him to the ground. Jason did the same with the others, as Faylen pumped a round into one that was unfortunate enough to get too close.

Um i am not being rude but EVA kinda ended this a while ago. Sorry :/

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
But EVA said this Jason-101 :P.

So are EVA and DDoll still on the site at all?

Assassinater117 wrote:So are EVA and DDoll still on the site at all?
Not that I've seen. Maybe observing, who knows.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”