[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 74 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:37 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm
Actually that's not hard to do. All things considered a lot of characters are making debutes in antares.

When was this squad formed and the base itself when was it built. Dose it have any history? Was it there during the first battle of antares or not?
Eagle's Rise

A new and hastly put together base high in the mountains.

Features a MAC gun and a AA gun to stop would be invaders from landing on the bluff forcing any attackers to land further away and climb the treacherous landscape, or take the heavily guarded road.

The Protagonist

Spartan Jay Dawes

Born on : Anteres

Armor : red recruit with a blue visor

Bio : His father died in the 30 year long war with the covenant, he joined the marines on his 18th birthday, he saved many lives during the first attack on Anteres, but he could not save his small town from being burned to the ground, which he regrets deeply, he was offered a position in the Spartan 4 program which he accepted.
Sound good.

Who else likes the new quotes?

Apart from em not saying who originally posted it I like em.

Aw, the mega verse needs some love...

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:04 am
it'll get a lot of love soon, too much in fact,

As I've not yet posted this part... sorry

Antares - In Light of the Red Star- Part Nine

The Cobalt dawn came around the Gas Giant Sorona trailed by the cruisers Orfield and Okondor. There path around AIP-12 was quite uneventful and Sorona was no different, the mining stationed had already successfully fended off a small attack wave and it was unlikely that another would be sent until enemy reinforcements arrived. Because of this the Dawn made no effort to conceal herself. The small group of ships basked in the light of the Antares star, Greer lookout at the empty nothingness before him, safe on the deck of his vessel. Not much had caught Greer's eye as the report logs covering the recent events Transpired. The Trafalgar got its engines repaired and was on its way to Antares, the Infinity of all ships came riding in to cover it. Nataoss had repelled a full fledged attack and was en-route to join up on the front. That was good. There was a name drop that sounded familiar but he couldn't place it. O well.

No word on the Science ship or that civi convoy but they would turn up. The Cobalt Dawns engines had cycled and it was time to make for Antares. The cruisers jumped away from Sorona towards Antares Prime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes… I see, mmmmm there resistance to our advances have been… revealing. The Sither has completed its task, and as we speak the Vallacon has assumed control of the second invasion force and they will swarm the system momentarily and with them the Laudriull and Iykeune will be present. I am not ready yet however... This… unknown has me worried. I've searched the records of Antares and it holds no significant history, however… after an unexpected encounter… we traced a signal through the planet. It came for outside the Galaxy… the threat is of utmost importance and it must be dealt with… swiftly. The elves… the great dead gods of our infinitely small reality, perhaps they had seen what would become of us… perhaps they will help us willing or not… find it… destroy it… if they can be believed… Doram must never know of this development. His… eagerness will be his undoing. Once your task is complete… Leo is your goal. Do not fail… for once… failure is worse than me…

And now the silence truly breaks...

For some reason when I saw this, I almost said "Happy 40th anniversary Mega-Verse!" then I remembered that one, its not there yet and far from it, and two, the last anniversary was somewhere in the recent past.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:04 am
it'll get a lot of love soon, too much in fact,
It'll get some love he said... Lots of love he said...
*Disapproving head shake*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”