[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 76 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Sorry guys, I've been away and cannot take pictures because i am not with my mega.

Well, 1 that's alright Rogue (even thought I my not be the one/ones your talking to), 2 hi everyone that checks seems as I feel this replie is too short and I can't think of anything!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 pm
Sorry guys, I've been away and cannot take pictures because i am not with my mega.
no worries man, when you can you can.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:02 pm
You... do realise that the Mega-Verse has always been about the comics, right? This thread is just a place for readers to come and leave their comments/questions/whatever. Since most readers leave their comments in the comments section, the thread doesn't see much use... aside from your senseless spam.
... Well there goes my excuse...
I'm not even trying to hate on the Megaverse, as pointed out by my reply, it inspires me, it's just been awfully quiet for the past couple of weeks, so what better way to give it some love by getting everyone to overreact to a perfectly cringey comment.
Looks like that went according to plan... And yeah, I did point out how the gallery was still quite active... No one seems to go on the Forum's anymore.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:57 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
You... do realise that the Mega-Verse has always been about the comics, right? This thread is just a place for readers to come and leave their comments/questions/whatever. Since most readers leave their comments in the comments section, the thread doesn't see much use... aside from your senseless spam.
I'm not even trying to hate on the Megaverse, as pointed out by my reply, it inspires me, it's just been awfully quiet for the past couple of weeks, so what better way to give it some love by getting everyone to overreact to a perfectly cringey comment.
Looks like that went according to plan... And yeah, I did point out how the gallery was still quite active... No one seems to go on the Forum's anymore.
Oh absolutely it's not active, but the Mega-Verse has never been more alive.

Survivor11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
I will agree with you on that, nobody is talking on the forums for sure.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:23 am
Survivor11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
I will agree with you on that, nobody is talking on the forums for sure.
Well, now that has been cleared up, good day to you sir!

Yeah it seems people just don’t have the time or care for the forums.

I LOVE the forums. It just I don't ever know what to say...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:28 am
Yeah it seems people just don’t have the time or care for the forums.
I do, I just don't comment when I'm not being talked to or if I don't know the answer.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”