[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 77 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
ratss454 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:36 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Hey now, in my defense both batches of mechs were a 50/50 chance to get, so I just doubled my odds, and besides they came out of my personal funds so we'll have plenty to spend on the new cafeteria.
Yeah maybe, but are your personal funds gonna pay for the new employees?
Hmmmm didn't think about it like that, oh well we'll just put them in storage until we can sort the matter of the allocation of funds to their respective departments.
Here, have a bush buck.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:54 pm
ratss454 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:36 pm

Yeah maybe, but are your personal funds gonna pay for the new employees?
Hmmmm didn't think about it like that, oh well we'll just put them in storage until we can sort the matter of the allocation of funds to their respective departments.
Here, have a bush buck.
I'm sorry, but we only actually accept Shrub currency here.

As Senior VP of Operations and acting CEO here at Shrub Industries, I propose two things:

1. We change our name to Shrub [Insert new title here]. I think we need to disassociate ourselves as much as possible from the LOSERS at Bush Industries.

2. We start openly trading on the stock market. People buying shares in our company would give us more funds to pay for the salaries of our acting CEOs- I MEAN, uh our new mech operators.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:00 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:54 pm
ratss454 wrote:

Here, have a bush buck.
I'm sorry, but we only actually accept Shrub currency here.
So, a Shrub Sickle?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:09 pm
As Senior VP of Operations and acting CEO here at Shrub Industries, I propose two things:

1. We change our name to Shrub [Insert new title here]. I think we need to disassociate ourselves as much as possible from the LOSERS at Bush Industries.

2. We start openly trading on the stock market. People buying shares in our company would give us more funds to pay for the salaries of our acting CEOs- I MEAN, uh our new mech operators.
For the first suggestion, I propose "Shrub Enterprises" or "The Shrub Empire". As for the second we would have to find a way to prevent potential shareholders from being able to take power away from our positions.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:06 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

For the first suggestion, I propose "Shrub Enterprises" or "The Shrub Empire". As for the second we would have to find a way to prevent potential shareholders from being able to take power away from our positions.
I like Shrub Enterprises. Our abbreviation should be SHRB.

Also I heard I certain employee of ours suggest we merge with Bush, *scoff.* Can I fire her?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:09 am
ratss454 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:06 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

I like Shrub Enterprises. Our abbreviation should be SHRB.

Also I heard I certain employee of ours suggest we merge with Bush, *scoff.* Can I fire her?
While I personally disagree with such a notion, (other than it being a "passive" way of settling our differences) I don't see any reason to fire anybody over an opinion.

All in favour of Shrub Enterprises?
Also, I infiltrated Bush Industries!

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:45 am
Hopefully you're not up to anything nefarious over there, it's not in anyone's best interest to cause anymore conflict at this time.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:45 am
That’s where your wrong kiddo. Your bush shipment was canceled.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”