[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 77 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series! :-)

A little something I've been working on...

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 am
A little something I've been working on...

Cool, that's an awesome dragon!

Some more customs I've been working on:

Simply put, wow. Minos is my favourite.

Attention: an announcement.

I've tried to upload Ashes of Antares, Chapter 117 four times now, with no success. Clearly, there's something in the video that the moderators don't like. Perhaps they don't like the use of Halo sounds and music, maybe the overshield effects look too much like blood, or maybe it's something else entirely. I don't know, and I'm not going to waste time butchering the video trying to find a problem that I can't see.

Fortunately, this site isn't the only place in the universe where videos can be hosted. Those of you who wish to see the video can find it at /watch?v=Mmi4IGRcR-Y on Youtube.

The link isn't working for me. I've already subscribed to Green, Charlie, Z19, etc. Could you comment on one of their videos so I can just click on your channel (and subscribe!)

You may want to post it in the normal youtube url format, since the link given seems to not be working.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 am
You may want to post it in the normal youtube url format, since the link given seems to not be working.
Yeah, do that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”