[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 79 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:14 am
Plot twist: Survivor is your next door neighbor! He has been all along, and every time you moved, he did as well!
My nearest neighbor lives a mile away good luck.
But he is still your neighbor, is he not?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:38 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:14 am
Plot twist: Survivor is your next door neighbor! He has been all along, and every time you moved, he did as well!
My nearest neighbor lives a mile away good luck.
But he is still your neighbor, is he not?
Nearest neighbour lives 10 meters away.

Okay, I have a suggestion. It's not a huge new license or anything. Just green plastic army men. I used to collect them, and still have a huge bucket of them in my garage, so I wondered: "What if Mega used the WW2 molds they have, and colored them solid green?" I think it would be awesome! Not for everyone, but I just figured I would share. :)

RedThree wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:08 pm
Okay, I have a suggestion. It's not a huge new license or anything. Just green plastic army men. I used to collect them, and still have a huge bucket of them in my garage, so I wondered: "What if Mega used the WW2 molds they have, and colored them solid green?" I think it would be awesome! Not for everyone, but I just figured I would share. :)
Lol cool!

What's the point of doing this?
We already have articulated CoD figures.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:47 am
Idk, could be in a Heroes series? Just a green army man to have in your collection. I like the CoD figures, but I want one in pure green. :p

RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:50 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Idk, could be in a Heroes series? Just a green army man to have in your collection. I like the CoD figures, but I want one in pure green. :p
That already exists.
But the new green Humvee.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:51 am
RedThree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
That already exists.
No no no. Not like that. You know? The green plastic army men you can buy at stores? Or is this just an American thing? Probably...

RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RedThree wrote:

That already exists.
No no no. Not like that. You know? The green plastic army men you can buy at stores? Or is this just an American thing? Probably...
Yeah, the ones that are badly made and can never stand up, oh, and they break easily too.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:54 am
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am
Survivor11 wrote:

That already exists.
Yeah, the ones that are badly made and can never stand up, oh, and they break easily too.
The ones I have are pretty good quality. But I know what you're talking about. Still, I'd love to see one in MCX form someday.

Return to “General discussion”