[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 80 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
Shrubs: the final foliage. These are the voyages of the shrubship Shruberprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new shrubs and new fertilizers. To boldly Y-Pose where no one has Y-Posed before!

ratss454 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:58 pm
Shrubs: the final foliage. These are the voyages of the shrubship Shruberprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new shrubs and new fertilizers. To boldly Y-Pose where no one has Y-Posed before!
*Humming Star Trek TNG theme*

Ratss, I believe you have many places to Y-Pose.

No one Y-Poses anymore, dude.

Its SO 2019...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Its SO 2019...
It’s So last decade...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:58 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Its SO 2019...
It’s So last decade...
But I'll keep it alive forever muhahahah!!! Even if I have to do it myself.

Murple wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:31 pm
Dear Purmle,

I am considering making a comedy video involving the song We Are Number One by Robbie Rotten. In the video, you and shrub employees would be singing the song. Is this alright? I have no intention of starting a conflict.

Peaceably,
Murple, founder and CEO of Bush Industries
Dear Murple,

On behalf of Purmle I would like to let you know that you have the green light to proceed.

Simek
Bush employee but also Top Adviser to Purmle (only when he makes good decisions though)

Simek4 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 pm
Murple wrote:
Dear Purmle,

I am considering making a comedy video involving the song We Are Number One by Robbie Rotten. In the video, you and shrub employees would be singing the song. Is this alright? I have no intention of starting a conflict.

Peaceably,
Dear Murple,

On behalf of Purmle I would like to let you know that you have the green light to proceed.

Simek
Bush employee but also Top Adviser to Purmle (only when he makes good decisions though)
Here's a question then, who gives Purmle the bad advice?

Simek4 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Dear Purmle,

Peaceably,
Dear Murple,

Simek
Thank you! I might have time to start tomorrow, but probably not.

ratss454 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Dear Purmle,

Peaceably,
Dear Murple,

Simek
Sorry, that's classified.

Simek4 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:43 am
ratss454 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 pm
Simek4 wrote:

Dear Murple,

Simek
Sorry, that's classified.
I should have the proper security clearance to have access to that information.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”