[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How did you get into collecting MB? - Page 9 - Community

How did you get into collecting MB?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 am

Yip I did that to the black spiker with the Chieftain Charge. I was so mad with myself.
Yea I've stepped on a heavy machine-gun tripod, an Honour Guard head, and a few clips. Nowadays, I use a desk. Back then, I sat on the floor and tipped out a big box of parts, pretty much.
It's pretty awesome. I used to use a desk for stop motion and diorama building, but I just upgraded and put everything on a huge table and now my computer has a spot! Hurrah!
Yeah tables are better. I like to have a bunch of drawers under mine.

I too have a broken spiker. It's painted too. :(

I've broken so many hands and even a machine gun tripod

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Yea I've stepped on a heavy machine-gun tripod, an Honour Guard head, and a few clips. Nowadays, I use a desk. Back then, I sat on the floor and tipped out a big box of parts, pretty much.
It's pretty awesome. I used to use a desk for stop motion and diorama building, but I just upgraded and put everything on a huge table and now my computer has a spot! Hurrah!
Yeah tables are better. I like to have a bunch of drawers under mine.
I have abunch of bins under my bed where I store my larger sets and a drawer where I store some vehicles and Most of my figures are in a smaller bin.

Boxes n plastic bags lol irony is I go to save figures from plasticy prisons and they just wind up in a plastic bag lol

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 am
Boxes n plastic bags lol irony is I go to save figures from plasticy prisons and they just wind up in a plastic bag lol
Haha, so true.

started buying some of the Marvel Mega Bloks blind bags figures.
And then harder when saw the Warcraft Sets on sale, and got alot of the sets and figures.

Then I like the Monster high sets.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am
Children destroy sets eeeeeeeerrrrrr
I've had several ppl wreck my stuff it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out DON'T TOUCH MY MEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA BLOKKKKKKSSSS
My best friends brothers got into my room and stomped on my broad sword several times I asked him to stop but he smiled at me (the classic ha ha I'll do it anyway smirk) then stomped on it more his parents had to intervene lets just say that was a dark day for a collector

R.I.P I would have tackled him :P

Return to “General discussion”