[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 9 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
Well yeah but the phantom showed up in was it 2 or 3 but the sprit as in combat evolved, reach, 2, and 5 I think.

HellJumper023 wrote:Well yeah but the phantom showed up in was it 2 or 3 but the sprit was in combat evolved, reach, 2, and 5 I think.

HellJumper023 wrote:Well yeah but the phantom showed up in was it 2 or 3 but the sprit as in combat evolved, reach, 2, and 5 I think.
Man i suck at remembering well yeah i may have been over exaggerated maybe the AA gun should be the 2017 signature series i'm not sure

sejm120 wrote:
HellJumper023 wrote:Well yeah but the phantom showed up in was it 2 or 3 but the sprit as in combat evolved, reach, 2, and 5 I think.
Man i suck at remembering well yeah i may have been over exaggerated maybe the AA gun should be the 2017 signature series i'm not sure
also the phantom was in 4 as well as 5 and CE just to let you know

sejm120 wrote:
sejm120 wrote:
and while the spirit is awesome i just feel now we need a phantom

sejm120 wrote:
sejm120 wrote:
Thanks!

Thanks![/quote]
Your Welcome

I don't see mega doing back to back Covenant signature series sets.

I'm thinking the Infinity or some type of base from HW2 with several vehicles.

The Covenant's Lich gunship/dropship and the Tick the Covenants boarding craft.

The halo 2 scarab would be an interesting idea though it would be a better idea to wait until after the release of halo wars 2

Return to “Halo”