[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 9 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Yep they are doing a Ghaul. At least that's what I think. There was an Amazon listing for a set with him and Six Guardians, two of each type, the link doesn't work anymore, but that's just something that happened to all the sets. Probably coming out August ish.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:48 pm
Yep they are doing a Ghaul. At least that's what I think. There was an Amazon listing for a set with him and Six Guardians, two of each type, the link doesn't work anymore, but that's just something that happened to all the sets. Probably coming out August ish.
Omg that is awesome, I will definitely try to get it!

Ok guys, I asked mega on there Facebook page. This is there response to my question of -
Wanted to ask, a lot of us are wondering on the official Mega construx website. Is the call of duty line cancelled? A simple yes or no would really help. Thank you in advance.
Hey Noir, no it hasn't been cancelled but due to branding issues they do not have their own section on our site
Hopefully that answers everyone's question. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask them yourself as well.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 pm
Ok guys, I asked mega on there Facebook page. This is there response to my question of -
Wanted to ask, a lot of us are wondering on the official Mega construx website. Is the call of duty line cancelled? A simple yes or no would really help. Thank you in advance.
Hey Noir, no it hasn't been cancelled but due to branding issues they do not have their own section on our site
Hopefully that answers everyone's question. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask them yourself as well.
Thanks Admiral-Sabree, you are a true Admiral at bringing very helpful info and everything else you do, I like using peoples account names when thanking and everything! :-)

Community Team
Call of Duty has NOT been cancelled. :)

MCX_Team wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am
Is there an estimate on when sets will be available for purchase again?

alliblack wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am
Is there an estimate on when sets will be available for purchase again?
cant link you them but amazon had some new sets listed.

Awesome to get an answer about this issue! I've been following these forum comments and I'm super glad to see that Call of Duty is OK. Thanks to everyone who's been getting information.

Are we going to get sets again or is it just figure packs from here on out

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”