[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 9 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Lol yesterday I got a chicken dinner (duos) my partner died when the final circle came in I hid in a shed for several minutes and the to other guys were so confused! Then they found me and I unloaded on em with my WWII LMG they had more firepower but I outsmarted them

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 am
Lol yesterday I got a chicken dinner (duos) my partner died when the final circle came in I hid in a shed for several minutes and the to other guys were so confused! Then they found me and I unloaded on em with my WWII LMG they had more firepower but I outsmarted them
Nice! I got into gold tier for solos the other day.

I beat Fallout New Vegas yesterday in gonna go back to a save before the battle of Hoover dam tho

Also I didn't know there wasn't a post game

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 am
I beat Fallout New Vegas yesterday in gonna go back to a save before the battle of Hoover dam tho

Nice job! That’s the one thing I don’t like about the Legend Of Zelda games, no postgame stuff...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:22 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 am

Nice job! That’s the one thing I don’t like about the Legend Of Zelda games, no postgame stuff...
I mean Zelda is actually more story driven so it makes sense. Fallout on the other hand im surprised there's no post game.

It's just New Vegas and 3 if you don't have a dlc that have definite endings, I was looking forward to running around in the Ranger Vetran gear I got the first time I played it. Then it's just bam the end, deal with it and go back a save.

PUBG MOBILE UPDATE WITH MIRAMAR THE DESERT MAP!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm
Wuuuuuuuut?!?!?! No way!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:16 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm
Wuuuuuuuut?!?!?! No way!
I GOT A CHIMKEN DINNER ON THAT MAP THE FIRST TIME I PLAYD ON IT COWBOY REPEATER FTW

Return to “General discussion”