[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 9 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
I don't know what is canon anymore

Fall of Reach and First Strike is what I trust.

Halo reach ruined the lore

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:34 pm
I don't know what is canon anymore

Fall of Reach and First Strike is what I trust.

Halo reach ruined the lore
IKR?! That’s what I said, but Waypoint is convinced that Reach doesn’t mess with the lore. Even though lore says all of Alpha Company and most of Beta Company was killed.

But it’s totally normal to revive them for Bungie’s last hurrah.

That and the time shown in the game and book are completely different

There was no the covenant landed but we didn't notice

Part 22
The Pelicans shot across the sky, heading for New Alexandria. As they got close, Ivanoff began to hear chatter from his COM set. Mainly requests for support and such. The pilot announced that they were coming up on the landing zone. Ivanoff checked his shotgun and rifle. The other Marines onboard did weapons checks and exchanged jokes. The Pelicans slowed for descent, and the ramp began lowering. When they landed, the Marines immediately began unloading. Ivanoff looked around. A few shelters had been placed in the small plaza they were in. Troops were running from place to place, and medics carried wounded to the Pelicans they had arrived on. Teresa ran to one of the shelters to help wounded. And Ivanoff rallied the rest of his team. A Marine came up to them and directed them to their destination, a command center inside an abandoned department store. Inside, the teams received their orders. Fahrenheit was going to stay and help defend this base, while Glory and Athena would move to support Marines fighting in the city center. After the briefing, the teams left the building. Outside, a few more Pelicans had arrived, carrying Warthogs. Athena and Glory boarded the vehicles and began heading for the center, to the heat of the fight.

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:46 pm
Part 22
The Pelicans shot across the sky, heading for New Alexandria. As they got close, Ivanoff began to hear chatter from his COM set. Mainly requests for support and such. The pilot announced that they were coming up on the landing zone. Ivanoff checked his shotgun and rifle. The other Marines onboard did weapons checks and exchanged jokes. The Pelicans slowed for descent, and the ramp began lowering. When they landed, the Marines immediately began unloading. Ivanoff looked around. A few shelters had been placed in the small plaza they were in. Troops were running from place to place, and medics carried wounded to the Pelicans they had arrived on. Teresa ran to one of the shelters to help wounded. And Ivanoff rallied the rest of his team. A Marine came up to them and directed them to their destination, a command center inside an abandoned department store. Inside, the teams received their orders. Fahrenheit was going to stay and help defend this base, while Glory and Athena would move to support Marines fighting in the city center. After the briefing, the teams left the building. Outside, a few more Pelicans had arrived, carrying Warthogs. Athena and Glory boarded the vehicles and began heading for the center, to the heat of the fight.
Lol, what was the department store? Wal-Mart?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 pm
RedThree wrote:
Part 22
They are in New Alexandria, a city. They are also in a plaza, I just figured that they would... argh, I'm gonna change that. What was I thinking?

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
RedThree wrote:
Part 22
They are in New Alexandria, a city. They are also in a plaza, I just figured that they would... argh, I'm gonna change that. What was I thinking?
No that makes sense

Part 23
The Warthogs drive down an empty highway. Ivanoff looked into the sky and saw several Covenant Corvettes above the city. The ships fired plasma down into the city. Anti-aircraft fire shot into the sky, firing at the numerous Phantoms, Spirits, and Banshees swarming the city. A few Pelicans flew past the convoy, one was carrying a Scorpion. All of a sudden, one of the Pelicans was destroyed by a fuel rod shot. 5 Banshees descended upon the convoy. One of Athena's Warthogs was destroyed by another fuel rod, and the rest scattered. Ivanoff pulled his vehicle to the side and ordered Santos to begin suppressive fire with the turret. He and Larry got out of the vehicle and ran to the destroyed Warthog. One of of the Marines had survived, but was badly wounded. Ivanoff and Larry pulled the soldier from the wreck, and dragged him behind a car. Booth ran over from her Warthog and took out her sniper rifle. She took careful aim as the Banshees came back around. She fired once, destroying a Banshee's anti-grav pod, sending it hurling into a building where it met a fiery death. A medic ran over and began treating the wounded Marine. Ivanoff dove out from behind cover and readied a grenade. The Banshees came back around for another pass, and Ivanoff had timed this grenade perfectly. It struck one of the Banshees, damaging it. Booth took another shot and sent another Banshee screaming down to the ground. The remaining Banshees flew away. Ivanoff called for a Pelican to bring the wounded back to the base and to bring rockets with them. He could tell they were going to need them.

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
RedThree wrote:
Part 22
No, don't. I was just joking. I thought it had a great sense of realism

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:04 am
Part 23
The Warthogs drive down an empty highway. Ivanoff looked into the sky and saw several Covenant Corvettes above the city. The ships fired plasma down into the city. Anti-aircraft fire shot into the sky, firing at the numerous Phantoms, Spirits, and Banshees swarming the city. A few Pelicans flew past the convoy, one was carrying a Scorpion. All of a sudden, one of the Pelicans was destroyed by a fuel rod shot. 5 Banshees descended upon the convoy. One of Athena's Warthogs was destroyed by another fuel rod, and the rest scattered. Ivanoff pulled his vehicle to the side and ordered Santos to begin suppressive fire with the turret. He and Larry got out of the vehicle and ran to the destroyed Warthog. One of of the Marines had survived, but was badly wounded. Ivanoff and Larry pulled the soldier from the wreck, and dragged him behind a car. Booth ran over from her Warthog and took out her sniper rifle. She took careful aim as the Banshees came back around. She fired once, destroying a Banshee's anti-grav pod, sending it hurling into a building where it met a fiery death. A medic ran over and began treating the wounded Marine. Ivanoff dove out from behind cover and readied a grenade. The Banshees came back around for another pass, and Ivanoff had timed this grenade perfectly. It struck one of the Banshees, damaging it. Booth took another shot and sent another Banshee screaming down to the ground. The remaining Banshees flew away. Ivanoff called for a Pelican to bring the wounded back to the base and to bring rockets with them. He could tell they were going to need them.
I don't know why, but when i read the but with the wound marine, i thought of Star Wars Clone Wars, the 2 or 3 episode with Umbara..

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”