[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 9 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
I just say it outright; I want ALL TEN of the official iron lords as Official characters for destiny, essentially; I want named characters, but I can do my interpretation of destiny Rise of Iron If I can get my hands on not only Lord Saladin as a figure, but I would like to see Mega do the same deal as the halo heroes; I bet you sales on those were through the roof when they were unveiled. So here's the layout I'm thinking; Five figures per wave, but instead of just showing the armored figure, I would like to see alternate heads so we can see the character's face if they remove their helmet, and not only that, but the weapon included will be exclusive to the figure ONLY and the best part is it will be basically the same concept as the Destiny armory, but is its own miniture line that does the same thing as halo heroes. I know it sounds like a lot of work, and it might not be implemented into ANY wave but destiny, but if I get the list out there; Mega might make it a reality, after all; what's good of a story if you can't have characters.
I have a list here, hopefully, to help get started;

Just notice that the stars mark what's shared between figures.

Wave 1;
Lord Saladin
Included:
Alternate heads; not wearing a helmet and wearing helmet*
Same ghost from fallen walker set with a blue eye
Titan's Hammer of Sol in Trans orange
"Saladin's Vigil" Fusion rifle
"Ironwreath-D" Sidearm Pistol*
The Iron Battle Axe*
And a rundown about the character on a seperate card.*

Lady Jolder:
Includes:
Alternate heads*
Fallen walker ghost with purple eye
Titan's Fist of Havoc in trans blue
"Jolder's Hammer" Machine gun
* Sidearm
* Battle Axe
* character Rundown card

Lady Efrideet:
Included:
3 Head options; 1 with both the hood and the helmet/1Without helmet, but keeps the hood,/and the last one doesn't water either helmet or hood
Same ghost as Jolder
Hunter bow +Shadowshot arrow
"Efrideet's Spear" Sniper Rifle
*Sidearm
*Battle Axe

Trials Scarab Vigil Titan:
Included:
RoI Trials Ghost with Voilet Eye
"Super spy" Monte Carlo Exotic Rifle
Striker effect parts
Optional armor to represent ornaments or none*
Rundown card on the ornements of particular armor*

Iron Lord Warlock:
Same deal as Trials titan;
RoI Iron Banner ghost with orange eye
"Last War mind" Khvostov 7G-0X Exotic Rifle
Stormcaller effect parts
*Optional armor for ornemented or not.
*armor rundown card
Wave 2;
Lord Radeghast (yes that's his name, don't judge based on the Hobbit);
Included:
Same head options as Saladin
Same ghost as Saladin
Titan's Hammer of Sol in Trans orange
"Radeghast's Fury" Rocket Launcher
* Sidearm
* Battle Axe
*Rundown card

Lord Silimar;
Included:
Same head options as saladin
Same ghost as Saladin
Titan's Ward of Dawn hand effects
"Silimar's Wrath" Auto Rifle
*sidearm
*Axe
*card

Lady Perun;
Included:
*same head options as Efrideet
Exotic "Ace of Spades" used as hunter's golden gun
"Perun's Fire" Fusion Rifle
*sidearm
*Axe
*rundown card

Vanguard titan:
Includes;
RoI vanguard titan armor
RoI vanguard ghost with yellow eye
"Iconoclast" invective Exotic
Optional armor to show vanguard armor in an armor shader

SIVA Raid Titan (Female);
Included:
Female body type titan
SIVA Ghost with Red eye
Siva Raid Armor set
Exotic SIVA Pulse Rifle

Wave 3:
Lady Skorri:
Includes:
Same head options as saladin
Same ghost as Jolder
Warlock Nova Bomb effect in purple
"Skorri's Revenge" Pulse rifle
*sidearm
*Axe

Lord Felwinter:
Includes:
Warlock's Radience hand Effects in trans orange
"Felwinter's Lie" Shotgun
*Sidearm
*Axe
*card

Lord Timur:
Includes:
Warlock's Stormtance hand effect parts in trans blue
"Timur's Lash" hand cannon
*sidearm
*axe
*Card

Lord Gheleon:
Includes:
Same head options as Efrideet
Hunter's Arc Blade in trans blue
"Gheleon's Demise" Scout Rifle
*sidearm
*Axe
*Card

RoI Strike Loot Titan:
Includes:
Mix match of strike rewards as armor
Wretched eye strike auto rifle
Strike Loot Ghost with orange eye
Rundown card of each piece of armor and their origins.

So what do you all think???

They should make Croat or oryx
That would be interesting

New Lord of Iron guardians and Siva Raid gear Guardians! Featuring new weapons such as the Iron Ghallihorn, the Raid weapons, new exotics, and other such weapons. The final boss in the new raid would also be an amazing build.

Sorry about the incoming wall of text. Destiny has so much to offer I can't let it go unspoken.
Ideas:
--Blind packs that contain random guardians/enemies.
--Blind packs that contain weapons/armor/ghosts. (some rares, some legendaries, and maybe an exotic if you're lucky)
--A Hive tombship. This would be an amazing set to build, maybe with a knight, an acolyte, and one guardian.
--Fallen Skiff. Similar to above
--More Ultras! Sets that contain Crota, Bond Brothers, S.A.B.E.R. 2, Psion Flayers, Undying Mind, Etc.
--Battle Packs with an assortment of enemies from the same group.
--Terrain. So far we've had no terrain in any sets (Not counting the giant destiny logos.) I would love to see some small sets with maybe a Guardian and some landscapes from Old Russia, The Moon, or even The Dreadnaught.
--Cabal, Ogres, Minotaurs, and other large figures. (Maybe the size of the Halo Hunters and Knights.)
--Shriekers, Cyclopses, (Cyclopi? Cyclopeople?) Servitors, and other abnormal enemies.
--More supers. Lots of guardians have physical supers (Golden Gun, Defender Bubble, etc.) and I would love to see some of those besides the Warlock's light blue "Nova Bomb".
--Cabal Tank! The Devils got one, now give the Cabal their share.
--A full raid set/sets. This may seem like a lot to ask but I don't mean the whole raid built from bricks but maybe all the bosses and several enemies and maybe a little terrain from a particular raid in one set or in multiple sets. (Example: Set with Templar and a Fanatic, Set with 2 Gorgons and Guardian, and then our Atheon set.)
--Fallen Pike. 'Nuff said
--Relics! Ascendant Swords, Aegis Shield, Shock/Null/Scorch Cannons, and our brand new Flaming Battle Axes!
--Prison of Elders. Sets with bosses and minor enemies would be awesome.
--More Exotics. As of now we only have Gjallarhorn, Last Word, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Heart of the Praxic Fire, and the Lord of Wolves. (If you count the Captain's shrapnel launcher.) But these are all in the most expensive sets to date. I would love to see some exotics a little more available. (I would really love to see Thorn, Ice Breaker, Hereafter, Vex Mythoclast, Sleeper Simulant, Touch of Malice, Outbreak Prime, and some of the other cooler looking exotics.)
--Fusion Rifles, Scout Rifles, Sidearms, and Pulse Rifles! Where are they? (We do know that at least 1 Scout Rifle is coming. You can see it in the customizer if you choose Titan and then Weapons.)
--Court of Oryx. Lots of potential to sell many Ultra sets with adds here. Similar to PoE Idea.

That's all I can conjure up at the moment. Sorry about the massive lecture. Let me know what you think.

alphadeltas wrote:I just say it outright; I want ALL TEN of the official iron lords as Official characters for destiny, essentially; I want named characters, but I can do my interpretation of destiny Rise of Iron If I can get my hands on not only Lord Saladin as a figure, but I would like to see Mega do the same deal as the halo heroes; I bet you sales on those were through the roof when they were unveiled. So here's the layout I'm thinking; Five figures per wave, but instead of just showing the armored figure, I would like to see alternate heads so we can see the character's face if they remove their helmet, and not only that, but the weapon included will be exclusive to the figure ONLY and the best part is it will be basically the same concept as the Destiny armory, but is its own miniture line that does the same thing as halo heroes. I know it sounds like a lot of work, and it might not be implemented into ANY wave but destiny, but if I get the list out there; Mega might make it a reality, after all; what's good of a story if you can't have characters.
I have a list here, hopefully, to help get started;
I think you have some good ideas here. However, since most of the Iron Lords have not been seen in game, I don't know if Mega would be able to create them (i.e. Mega won't design the look of those figures without Bungie's guidance and Bungie hasn't revealed those characters yet except for just a few).

As a related idea though, I would like to see the three (actually 6) player character sets. So, those would be the "Iron Saga" and "Days of Iron" full armor sets for Warlock, Titan and Hunters. These would be done in the default shader, or the new Iron Banner shaders and I think they would look outstanding.

Rise of Iron is such an interesting expansion that it would be a shame if we don't see those armor sets covered soon!

I'd love to see a raid set for Crota, and may be include the Thorn handcannon with that

Assassinater117 wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I would love MB to make mystery packs (series) for this line.

Tell me what you guys think and maybe even like what figs you would like to see in a series...

(I know this is a little early, but anyways;)
The mystery packs would be a wonderful excuse for MB to make engrams for a more true flavor feal. I don't know exactly how it could work since normally engrams are a single item, but maybe the packs could have an assortment of random items (random helmet, random armor pieces, random weapons, random ghost, etc.). It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with it.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Masterchiefvslocke wrote:Yeah Titans are my favorite too the hunters are just plain ugly.
*shadowshot goes through your head*
What were you saying?
Darn... In addition to being ugly apparently hunters are good at making other people ugly too! They must want to share the wealth. XD

Set 1: Iron Banner
would contain all iron lords:(minus saladin) jolder, silimar, skorri, effrideat, felwinter, ex. Would contain all iconic iron lord weapons
Total: 9 guardians 9 weapons 9 ghost

Set 2: The Lone Sentry
Would contain Lord Saladin(with cloak) and 3 wolves and 1 iron axe and snowy ground piece with axe recharge station
Total: 1 guardian, 3 wolves, 1 ghost, 1 axe, ground piece, axe recharge station

Return to “Destiny”