[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 9 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:37 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:36 pm
Gregor and I will begin the Christmas Contest soon. Probably at the start of the month.

And my contest starts too ? in Ceta's post said mine started at this December too. Am i right?
Yes. Joe and I are Co-Hosting the same contest; the Christmas Contest. You're doing your Doom contest, correct?

General reminder, I have reserved the Easter spot.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:47 am
Muto112 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:37 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:36 pm
Gregor and I will begin the Christmas Contest soon. Probably at the start of the month.

And my contest starts too ? in Ceta's post said mine started at this December too. Am i right?
Yes. Joe and I are Co-Hosting the same contest; the Christmas Contest. You're doing your Doom contest, correct?
Yup Doom contest. Tomorrow I will announce the contest.

So about my Spartan Recon contest do you guys think I should or should I wait. But if so I tell more info

HaloODST56 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:15 pm
So about my Spartan Recon contest do you guys think I should or should I wait. But if so I tell more info
December is a kind of full up at the moment, so probably wait for a month that hasn't been claimed by more than 1 person.

Ok @SpartanGregor i wont do it this month but is anyone doing something in January?

HaloODST56 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Ok @SpartanGregor i wont do it this month but is anyone doing something in January?
Everyone that has listed whether or not they are doing a contest has also listed their month, (or should have), so just look through this thread and see which months are taken and which aren't. The general consensus is 2 contests per month to not overflow the gallery.

At the moment, there are two contests planned for January. I'm starting mine on the second, and Nigel is starting his towards the end of January. Since my contest will be taking an older figure and updating it to 16POA form (see attached gallery link for an example), people could technically make a figure that fits both of our contests at the same time. I don't want to pressure people into making a rebooted Recon though, so if you want to run our contests simultaneously, we need to plan that out before the second of January.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ist-reboot

ShlubCustoms wrote: At the moment, there are two contests planned for January. I'm starting mine on the second, and Nigel is starting his towards the end of January. Since my contest will be taking an older figure and updating it to 16POA form (see attached gallery link for an example), people could technically make a figure that fits both of our contests at the same time. I don't want to pressure people into making a rebooted Recon though, so if you want to run our contests simultaneously, we need to plan that out before the second of January.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ist-reboot
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Everyone that has listed whether or not they are doing a contest has also listed their month, (or should have), so just look through this thread and see which months are taken and which aren't. The general consensus is 2 contests per month to not overflow the gallery.

Return to “General discussion”