[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 9 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:03 pm
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm
So let me rephrase that: If you work hard on something that was an original idea, obviously it's just the slightest bit annoying if someone copies it. I get it, if something is popular, you want to try your hand at it. It's only because it was three days after mine that it was annoying, maybe if it was more reasonably spaced it wouldn't even matter.
So pretty much when battle royales got popular, lol.

Basically, lol..

wHAT HavE I doNE?
Well, this is what happens when I'm gone. Just gonna say, I don't mean to insult him, it just really looked like he was copying.

I'm going to give him some doubt about being a copycat because I remember that time Silenttakedown posted a ruined firebase, and a few hours later so did I, even though it was pure coincidence because I'd already built my firebase when he posted his, and it posted hours later because of the moderation.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:05 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:03 pm
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm
So let me rephrase that: If you work hard on something that was an original idea, obviously it's just the slightest bit annoying if someone copies it. I get it, if something is popular, you want to try your hand at it. It's only because it was three days after mine that it was annoying, maybe if it was more reasonably spaced it wouldn't even matter.
So pretty much when battle royales got popular, lol.

Basically, lol..
Lol XD!

Any (serious) theories about what's going to happen in Chapter 2? I'd love to hear some.

Farewell is an interactive story, where you make choices that tailor the series.

Here you can find an UPDATED list of all of the Factions and characters, and you can discuss topics on what decisions may come next, what you'd like to see in the series, and theories about the world of Farewell.

Factions:

WANDERERS: A group of people just searching for a reason to live.

MEMBERS:

Allen Matthews

Ethan Bentley *DECEASED*

Maximilian Lynch

Louis Whitaker

Emmanuel Baird

Jay

SCROUNGERS:

Vile, murderous, brutal Mercenaries who take what others have, and punish those who don't follow orders. The Scroungers call those who disobey orders "Defectives", and hire Executors to make an example of them. The Scroungers have since been broken up due to Oliver's death, and have become nothing compared to what's coming..

MEMBERS:

Oliver Wilson, The Butcher *DECEASED*

Roach *DECEASED*

(REDACTED, STAY TUNED TO DISCOVER THIS FACTION.)>>//=

(REDACTED, STAY TUNED TO DISCOVER THIS FACTION.)>>//=

Theories, Recommendations, topics about the protagonist's fate and antagonist's, are all welcome. I'd love to see what you guys think about this.

Choices up to date:

CHAPTER:

In episode one, Allen and his friends were riding on the open road, and they encountered two Mercenaries on in front of them.

You chose to stop your vehicles, and negotiate. The Mercenaries forced you to cooperate with them and follow their orders.

Max was angered by your cowardly behavior, and Ethan questioned why you didn't open fire.

In episode 4, you chose to accept Oliver's deal, choosing to work for him thinking he'd keep Allen's friends safe.

Oliver lied, and imprisoned Max and Ethan as soon as Allen left.

Max and Ethan questioned your traits as a leader, and were discouraged by your compliance.

In episode 7, you were tasked to execute a Defective, and you chose to drop the gun and disobey Oliver's direct orders.

Furious with your weakness, Oliver threw Allen in a cell along with Jay.

In episode 15, Oliver had shot Ethan, and told Allen that he would spare Ethan's life if they dropped their weapons. You chose to kill Oliver, and give him exactly what he deserves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it safe to assume that Oliver only led that specific base? I can't imagine he was their complete ruler.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:24 pm
Is it safe to assume that Oliver only led that specific base? I can't imagine he was their complete ruler.

Oliver was just a sick ***. He made his own rules, and not all Scroungers are like he was.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:38 pm
Any (serious) theories about what's going to happen in Chapter 2? I'd love to hear some.
I honestly dont know

I think the group is going to attempt to find a safe place to live, and will find some sort of settlement.

Later, that settlement will be attacked by infected and Scroungers (or what's left of them, the loyal ones) that led the infected there

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”