[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph - Page 9 - Community

3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph

General news and information related to Mega Construx
We should be able to buy stuff from mega's shop page

I doubt this is real ChewyBricks

ArchesRat wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:12 pm
He’s been here for years. It is Chewy.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:29 pm
ArchesRat wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:12 pm
He’s been here for years. It is Chewy.
Oh okay. But still, chewybricks seems very very child friendly. I don't think he'd walk in on this site and demand things

Except he’s not demanding. He’s just giving a list of things that would help Mega thrive. Besides, people can be very different when they’re not on camera...

Community Team
Thanks for all your honest feedback everyone!

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:55 am
Thanks for all your honest feedback everyone!
Awesome to see Mega interacting with the community on the forums. There are multiple sets that I would definitely buy if there was an easy way to get them, such as an online store. I can't find a lot of sets, such as the halo 3 heroes, and many other halo and cod products.

It's true that you don't get this from every toy brand... or ***, any other brand.

Anyways, it's true that having "normal" people, civilians in other words, would be quite good, especially for stop motion movie makers.

Galeb_G4 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 pm
It's true that you don't get this from every toy brand... or ***, any other brand.

Anyways, it's true that having "normal" people, civilians in other words, would be quite good, especially for stop motion movie makers.
*In background* Like me!

All mega needs to do to destroy L3go is man up and flood Europe with sets. It'd be like D-day all over again. Only with the stock market instead. Currently L3go has full control of the European market because of lack of Mega Bloks sets. I'd then start arriving, L3go won't last that long in the competition. People want actual collection brick sets like Mega offers, not that dandy L3go City stuff.

Return to “General discussion”