[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 9 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:Where's my ice tea.?
I asked for iced coffee.

ALRIGHT Guys im thinking of the name being "Blood Trial" for my Series. AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EP 1 ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

DBMAN1 wrote:ALRIGHT Guys im thinking of the name being "Blood Trial" for my Series. AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EP 1 ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!
Cool! Can't wait!

Like i said I'll do my best Im really lazy on Saturdays :/

Still no uploads so you have your exscus laziness yaaaaay

Yea lets hope its just laziness and the site is changing to "Construx" (Barf sounds) :P

DBMAN1 wrote:Yea lets hope its just laziness and the site is changing to "Construx" (Barf sounds) :P
Man, I hope they just transfer everything to the new site. 0<>O

What is all the hype about a new site?? I missed everything! Pat's "Construx"!? Sounds like a cheesy knockoff of megabloks!

Spartanz19 wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:Yea lets hope its just laziness and the site is changing to "Construx" (Barf sounds) :P
Man, I hope they just transfer everything to the new site. 0<>O
Thats what i've been saying that mega should just move all our posts/conversations/accounts to the new site! Someone agrees with me! :')

RuCat757 wrote:What is all the hype about a new site?? I missed everything! Pat's "Construx"!? Sounds like a cheesy knockoff of megabloks!
Really you didn't miss much, Mega Bloks is changing to Mega "Construx" with some people think is dumb and others thinik its "fine". So there making a COMPLETE new site just for construx and there not going to change this one to construx when i think they could of just changed the name of the site. And guess what there not changing the building system AT ALL! SO THERE JUST WASTING GOOD PROGRAMING!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”