[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 9 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Well okay you have a great point, I meant maybe a few new molds not every gun ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Well okay you have a great point, I meant maybe a few new molds not every gun ;)
I have just had an idea because everyone will have their own opinions as to what weapons should be made, etc. how about mega do a poll and let us vote on which weapons should be made next. Maybe separate polls one for WW2 and one for modern maybe one for Advanced Warfare and futuristic weapons, etc. let's say the top 1 or 2 from each poll gets made - and they should make it a once a year vote (not once every wave) this way they can still release some sets within at least one wave which include some of the "old" weapons.

That is a really good idea, I second it ;)

Vietnam era suggestions:
M113 APC (see several of these throughout black ops 1). 1 driver, 2 US Soldiers, 2 NVA - set name APC Ambush and the pic is the APC coming under fire from the NVA (1 armed with an RPG).

F-4 Phantom: to add to the Air corps since we just got a Harrier jet (which I'm still yet to find in stores here). Same figure layout except instead of modern figs Vietnam era figs.

T-55 tank: NVA markings - 2 NVA crew and Kravchenko

MiG-17: time to add some hostile aircraft no?

BTR-40 (seen in an image during a cutscene in black ops - woods is shooting at it in the pic)

Modern suggestions:
Im just gonna keep suggesting this until they give in and make one - MiG-29, please make one mega I'm dying for more Russian vehicles from the games.

BTR-40? Never heard of that vehicle before, is it U.S, Russian, French, etc etc?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:BTR-40? Never heard of that vehicle before, is it U.S, Russian, French, etc etc?
Russian - the clue is the abbreviation BTR (most if not all military vehicles labeled BTR come from Russia or came from the soviet union).

Ok, I looked it up, and if you ask me, probably not the best armored vehicle to be in if you're getting shot up by machine guns or targeted by a tank, seriously, the armor on it only deflected pistol rounds!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Ok, I looked it up, and if you ask me, probably not the best armored vehicle to be in if you're getting shot up by machine guns or targeted by a tank, seriously, the armor on it only deflected pistol rounds!
True but it's still a part of the games and I'll collect anything Russian (just waiting on the BTR-90 prices dropping before take 2-3 from the shelves) lol. And well not every vehicle is completely bullet proof (.50 bullets can shred some light armored vehicles to bits).
Also if the low combat value of the vehicle was never revealed the BTR-60,80 and 90 wouldn't have been made, the BTR-60 was made in response to the low combat value of the BTR-40 (also the BTR-60 is the first BTR which used the current shape we all know and some people fear on cod lol)

I've seen absolutely NO Call of Duty Black ops II Zombies Origins content, they should make several set of different areas and maybe one of the giant robots and all the set would go together ex. spawn, the excavation site, The Crazy Place, Church, and the places where staff parts and disks would be there and would go together and make the staves. and i should for sure include a Panzer Soldat(Tank soldier) and the characters and the tank from church

Urgh, please don't mention the tank zombies, those things are a pain to bring down!

Return to “Call of Duty”