[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 83 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
It's the flaming we've been doing.

Im giving hans back the flammenwerfer

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:13 am
It's the flaming we've been doing.

Im giving hans back the flammenwerfer
Are you paying Hans to use his flammenwerfer?

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:16 am
I'm seriously tired of people reporting me for speaking my honest opinion.
If you can't deal with the truth, then you must be really sheltered.
I got another warning.
And I am remaining incredibly polite to say the least.
Now I will be honest, I'm itching to find a post that's actually report worth to you know, use the function. That's been broken for years. But I've never found one worthy of reporting so far... and yours don't really stick out as report worthy even the more hostile ones. Idk mabey in numb to that stuff but I've seen and heard far worse from playing Call of Duty,

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:56 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
I got another warning.
Now I will be honest, I'm itching to find a post that's actually report worth to you know, use the function. That's been broken for years. But I've never found one worthy of reporting so far... and yours don't really stick out as report worthy even the more hostile ones. Idk mabey in numb to that stuff but I've seen and heard far worse from playing Call of Duty,
I found one. The member 'megaspartanbloks'. He's uploaded twice, one of which being Buzzkill(something)'s and a another i can't find again, but am sure its not his.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:04 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
I got another warning.
I found one. The member 'megaspartanbloks'. He's uploaded twice, one of which being Buzzkill(something)'s and a another i can't find again, but am sure its not his.
how bad can they be

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
I got another warning.
People say I'm insulting.
I have literally never called anyone any name in the Destiny 2 forum when I'm arguing. If being insulting is telling the truth, then so be it, but I try to remain as polite as possible.
Another possible reason for my warnings could be supposed "harassment", although I'm not actually the one who starts the arguments. It's generally Rogue-Elite, and I just follow, backing him up, or someone replying to an older post of mine.
Obviously, sometimes I have to repeat myself, when illustrating arguments against P2W games, games with a bad story, with particularly bad micro-transactions, or just all round scammy games, where the company has admitted to not playing fair.
That can be applied to a wide range of games, like CoD, and also Halo 5 in terms of story (cosmetic loot boxes are a pain, but they're not game changing), as well as Destiny 2.
I'll admit, I hammer Destiny, because they've been doing this for the last 5 years, and it hasn't changed. "Forsaken" me as much as you want, Forsaken didn't change much, and you still had to pay for it, to get the bug fixes.
It's annoying to be told a game you somehow like, despite all this, is actually taking advantage of you, but when you do realise it, that's the moment you stop accepting it.

No, seriously, there's no reason to report me, unless you know that I'm right, and it's the only way you think you can win the argument.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out of my system.

Forsaken sure maybe it improved some things, but it also increased the light cap to 500. Which is impossible to get to without buying it. I’m not getting forsaken till it’s on sale.

Im done ranting about how bad gaming is today because noone listens.

It's ok bro. Just put chillie on it.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:43 am
Forsaken sure maybe it improved some things, but it also increased the light cap to 500. Which is impossible to get to without buying it. I’m not getting forsaken till it’s on sale.
Nigel, you're getting there.
But I wouldn't even wait till it's on sale.
Wait until it's free in a year or two, if you really want it.

Im not even sure they give DLC away for free after that amount of time like other studios...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”