[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 85 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
This is probably near the largest sum of halo fans in one place and I just want to say I'm glad I've been able to have a conversation with you all.

Yeah and I dought this conversation will ever end. Also 343 is comeing out with HALO WARS 2 in 2017 and have plenty of Custum maps, Arena maps, and Warzone maps that MB hasen't created yet

And since MB is making banished sets they might come out with the elites in halo wars 2 wich are straight from halo 2 anniversary!

I think we've ran out of suggestions, we've done everything! It was a pleasure being here. (Except for the fights)

Spartanz19 wrote:I think we've ran out of suggestions, we've done everything! It was a pleasure being here. (Except for the fights)
LOL. But seriously, I could do for some more Scouts.

Me too, gotta love them!

Spartanz19 wrote:Me too, gotta love them!
I got a few on the destiny one. if you want to check them out.

HellJumper023 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Me too, gotta love them!
I got a few on the destiny one. if you want to check them out.
Check what out?

Spartanz19 wrote:I think we've ran out of suggestions, we've done everything! It was a pleasure being here. (Except for the fights)
I think the ideas are never going to end as long as Halo is still around and about the destiny ideas Sep 20 Bungi is coming out with Rise of Iron so that topic is most likely going to continue growing but as TheArbiterofBlocks said I'm glad to be talking to so many Halo fans and love all of these ideas.

AngryArbiter wrote:
I think the ideas are never going to end as long as Halo is still around and about the destiny ideas Sep 20 Bungi is coming out with Rise of Iron so that topic is most likely going to continue growing but as TheArbiterofBlocks said I'm glad to be talking to so many Halo fans and love all of these ideas.
Yeah I heard that Rise of Iron is coming out but it is a shame that it is coming out only on the one though.

Return to “Halo”