[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 86 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... I... uh... got a skyjack once......... but I do have a nice air vehicle story...

I was playing WZFF and somebody jumped on my wasp’s wing. Then I flew him across the map to the next objective. Good times..........

I had that but on a Phaeton. I didn’t notice at first until I used the boost to dodge one of the wardens attacks.

Halo 5 BTB. The enemy team got a Wasp, and I had a battle rifle. Hid behind a few rocks and just spammed the trigger. He kept trying to kill me with rockets and guns, but somehow I survived long enough to actually kill him. I was pretty proud of myself, even though we did end up getting stomped by the end of the match.

The vehicles in halo 5 are laughably weak especially when considering all the OP power weapons and spartan abilities make tanks etc really easy to take down.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:33 am
The vehicles in halo 5 are laughably weak especially when considering all the OP power weapons and spartan abilities make tanks etc really easy to take down.
Especially if you have a plasma pistol.

Watching E3 right now, waiting for Halo news. A game trailer recently played, called "Cyberpunk." Keanu Reeves showed up at the end! And then, sure enough, the man himself walked out on stage.

He said the experience would be breathtaking, and someone in the crowd shouted "You're breathtaking!"
Keanu Reeves, in classic Keanu Reeves style, said "No, you're breathtaking! You're all breathtaking!"

Keanu Reeves is the nicest person on the planet, it's a fact.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:39 pm
Watching E3 right now, waiting for Halo news. A game trailer recently played, called "Cyberpunk." Keanu Reeves showed up at the end! And then, sure enough, the man himself walked out on stage.

He said the experience would be breathtaking, and someone in the crowd shouted "You're breathtaking!"
Keanu Reeves, in classic Keanu Reeves style, said "No, you're breathtaking! You're all breathtaking!"

Keanu Reeves is the nicest person on the planet, it's a fact.
We’re (me and Diesel) are watching E3 too.

Let’s discuss it here!

Psychonauts 2 looks fun.

But it doesn't have the Clone Wars....

:(

...And they drove a car onto stage for Forza Horizons 4.

That is slick.

Return to “General discussion”