[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 86 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to the good people of the site.

To quote the great Alexander Yardley: "What a Christmas. Hahaha. What a Christmas."

I feel like I'm on the verge of going completely insane. I truly cannot comprehend the whims of this site's moderators anymore. I've had problems in the past, but things today are on a whole other level.

Above is my latest chapter of Ashes of Antares. Why is it only four images, you may ask? Because the moderators have removed every single picture showing a character firing a gun. No one got hit. No one got hurt. It was just characters firing their weapons. But apparently that's now justification enough to cut three pictures from a comic.

I'm starting to get flabbergasted myself. What is going on here.

Okay, now the entire chapter seems to have disappeared from the first page of the gallery. I definitely didn't delete it; I wanted to use it as an example. EDIT: And now, miraculously, after two more attempts to upload it, the chapter has appeared in the Gallery with all of its images:

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:28 pm
Okay, now the entire chapter seems to have disappeared from the first page of the gallery. I definitely didn't delete it; I wanted to use it as an example. EDIT: And now, miraculously, after two more attempts to upload it, the chapter has appeared in the Gallery with all of its images:

You know this makes me wounder…

Both these posts should be exactly the same. Yet each are missing images. Yet between the two all the images went through. Now note that I uploaded these both when I was having particularly poor internet. Im woundering if a connection issue or something of the sort causes an image of multiple to not upload correctly. Just food for thought. we wount know without clarification from Mega.

I was wondering about that, but all three of my upload attempts were made using a strong wired connection, not my prone-to-dropping-out USB modem. And the fact that the first upload was missing only the images with gunfire, and the second upload didn't show up in the gallery at all, seems too much to be a coincidence.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:30 am
I was wondering about that, but all three of my upload attempts were made using a strong wired connection, not my prone-to-dropping-out USB modem. And the fact that the first upload was missing only the images with gunfire, and the second upload didn't show up in the gallery at all, seems too much to be a coincidence.
I tried to post the second part of my figures moving in but it never went through moderation. There were 9 pictures, they had no editing and nothing was wrong with them.

OOF

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”