[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 87 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Hears a few more ideas

HALO HEROS SERIES 3

Spartan Palmar with her actual face, helmat, and a Sniper Rifle

Holly Tannka with her actual face, helmat, and a DMR

Veronica Dare with her actual face, helmat, and M6D SCOM

HALO 5:GUARDIANS Cortana

HALO 2: Anivercery Shipmaster with Plasma Rifle and HALO 2 Enegy Sword

HALO Charicter Packs

Red Elite Honner Guard with a Honner Pike

HALO: REACH Black Spartan Scout with a Sniper Rifle

Golden Brute Warlord with a HALO 3 Fuel Rod Cannon

Active Camo Combat Elite with a Energy Sword

HALO 4/5 Jackel Sniper with a Beam Rifle

Grey Hellbringer with a Flame Thrower

HALO:REACH Spartan Air Assault with a M6D Magnum

Green Spartan Hunter with a Battle Rifle

HALO:REACH Blue Active Camo Spartan Scout with a Granade Launcher

I was thinking to have a customized figure youed have to pay $30 to get one figures so what about a pack that has every armor in that game in male and female for about $40
HALO: REACH Spartan Customizer Pack
Figures
Black Spartan VB (MALE and FEMALE) 2x
Armor
Every HALO:REACH armor, helmat, boots, and gonlaots in male and female
Weapons
Assault Rifle 2x
Price $40

TheArbiterBuilds wrote:I think a nice set would be a brand new phantom, but, from the originals.... Ya' know, to celebrate Halo 3's 10 year Anniversary. It'd come with the Arbiter from halo 3, two blue elites, one red elite, and lastly a pair of green grunts for gunners. Plus a nice little platform like on the spirit. What do you guys think? I hope you agree! : }
Well I can't keep my silence anymore @TheArbiterBuilds dude I'm just saying this has been mentioned so many times I can't name them all and @AngryArbiter love the realistic sized weapons!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
TheArbiterBuilds wrote:I think a nice set would be a brand new phantom, but, from the originals.... Ya' know, to celebrate Halo 3's 10 year Anniversary. It'd come with the Arbiter from halo 3, two blue elites, one red elite, and lastly a pair of green grunts for gunners. Plus a nice little platform like on the spirit. What do you guys think? I hope you agree! : }
Well I can't keep my silence anymore @TheArbiterBuilds dude I'm just saying this has been mentioned so many times I can't name them all and @AngryArbiter love the realistic sized weapons!
Is it really necessary to say that it's already done.

ijust don't have much to say these days regarding HALO. But they are kool.
I wish the set COVANANT OUTPOST WAS A BIT CHEAPER. You know the one with the Cyclops.

Jason-101 wrote:ijust don't have much to say these days regarding HALO. But they are kool.
I wish the set COVANANT OUTPOST WAS A BIT CHEAPER. You know the one with the Cyclops.
Yes, cyclops be kool.

Z19 , if you have this set . I order you to give it to Me, Now, Please.

Jason-101 wrote:Z19 , if you have this set . I order you to give it to Me, Now, Please.
Sorry sir, I don't.

MB should make a spartan Athlon and I think a lot of collectors would like that

Jason-101 wrote:ijust don't have much to say these days regarding HALO. But they are kool.
You mean the "containment outpost" set?

And now that @Jason-101 mentioned getting sets from each other im going to ask DOES ANYONE HAVE THE "BATTLESCAPE lll" set???
I really want the sentinels. I have spark with no sentinels in a diorama which I was going to make a YouTube video about. Would anyone give up theirs?

Return to “Halo”