[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 90 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 pm
Things I would rather do than watch a vlog:

[Insert Every Humanly Possible Activity on Earth Here]

Notice, watching a vlog is no where on that list. Those who watch vlogs are not human, they are the lizard people among us.
Joe, no no, the lizard people are more human then vlog viewers. Vlog Viewers are less human then IT. No, like seriously. IT is more humane. Vlog Viewers are typical fortnite players, horrible students, meme addicts, complete idiots, and dorrito addicts. Basically Ninja and the whole fortnite community.. wait. Neither are human. Sh**, i don't think i can compare either to anything without it being less human then that. Heck, they're less human then a bone.. maybe more then more my fourth grade teacher tho

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:32 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 am
As of this post, we have 48 more posts to go and we hit 100 here.
Only 48?

Also,we need to get to 106 pages at least, to pass the imperial campaign with a margin.

We're running behind on schedule,Christmas was 2 months ago, exactly.

Now, as Joe suggested:

Let's list all the things we'd rather do than watch the Paul Brothers on YouTube!

*Long inhale*

I'd rather be Vegan, be nice to my younger sister, dump my Girlfriend, become a fat A-hole instead of just an A-hole, become a keyboard warrior on the subject of politics, become a lying son of a gun politician, not go to university, or be a 30 year old virgin living with my parents, than watch the Paul frickin brothers.
I could be a keyboard warrior about politics easily.. that last one tho.. lol

Not to be rude or to sound like Steve Rogers, but think we could tone down the language a bit Ceta?

Yeah, sorry Nigel. I try to hold myself back: (

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:12 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 pm
Things I would rather do than watch a vlog:

[Insert Every Humanly Possible Activity on Earth Here]

Notice, watching a vlog is no where on that list. Those who watch vlogs are not human, they are the lizard people among us.
Joe, no no, the lizard people are more human then vlog viewers. Vlog Viewers are less human then IT. No, like seriously. IT is more humane. Vlog Viewers are typical fortnite players, horrible students, meme addicts, complete idiots, and dorrito addicts. Basically Ninja and the whole fortnite community.. wait. Neither are human. Sh**, i don't think i can compare either to anything without it being less human then that. Heck, they're less human then a bone.. maybe more then more my fourth grade teacher tho
The vloggers and their fans are something apart. They come from a dimension little know of. A dimension which can be manipulated into spawning wretches that worship evil...

I did so once. Toying with the darkness when I was young.
Upon us came the Critisizer, bane of creators, Destroyer of posts, He who compares thyself with Thanos.
He who can only be destroyed through one method. A method I cannot yet reveal. The chosen one, has yet to come.

Wanna hear a joke I have?
*booing*
Okay, here it is! *ahem*
Two peanuts walk through the park. One was a salted! Eh? Eh?
"Get him!"
Wait! Wait! I still have a few mor-
*mob swarms the stage*

RedThree wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am
*booing*
Okay, here it is! *ahem*
"Get him!"
*mob swarms the stage*
Diesel is the pun queen. Do not incur her wrath.

Wanna know how I got these scars?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 pm
RedThree wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am
*booing*
Okay, here it is! *ahem*
"Get him!"
*mob swarms the stage*
Diesel is the pun queen. Do not incur her wrath.

Wanna know how I got these scars?
No, but I know how you got these!

Completely random, but I’m proud of my numerous scars.

I’m so weird...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”