[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
HAVOC - Page 10 - Community

HAVOC

Tell your own story!
Assassinater117 wrote:No no man you in there, the reason you aren't in the pic is because well... I can't find your hero atm :o don't worry tho I will find him, he couldn't have gone far ;)
I ran away, must have been scared of something ;p

If you can't find it I can pick another. I'm flexible.

Oh, new word!!! " Massive McWhip" I heard it used in snowboarding competition. I may change my birth name to this. Lol

It's all good J5, think I was preparing the digs for my comic but can't remember where lol and hahaha kool J101, you will be the first to see some action ;) oh and the comics will get better but any tips J101 n J5? (Personally I think my background could be better :D )

I'm all about some action.

I can't figure it out. Lol

Jason-101 wrote:[gallery]havoc-eliteslayer-to-the -rescue[/gallery]

You have a space between "the" and "-rescue"

Thanks bro it worked. See? You got my back on the Technical side of life.

Thanks J101 for posting that here ;) oh and I found your figure J5, he was hiding on my desk under some papers :D

Assassinater117 wrote:Thanks J101 for posting that here ;) oh and I found your figure J5, he was hiding on my desk under some papers :D
I told you I ran away. I had errands to run ;)
I'm one busy Brute.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”