[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 10 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm
Apologies for the brief hiatus. I've had a lot of stuff going on lately, IRL, but I've uploaded a few more chapters, which will hopefully show up in the gallery sometime soon.
Kool. No problem. We all need too take a break sometimes.

No worries its crunch time!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:18 am
No worries its crunch time!
Ghasp. CRUNCH TIME.

Just starting to take the pictures for the last part of the battle, hope to start posting Friday but have been busy with some family members who are ill.

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm
Just starting to take the pictures for the last part of the battle, hope to start posting Friday but have been busy with some family members who are ill.
OK. I hope they get better soon :)

Well no assassins creed heads for now that by one get one free deal at toys r us was too good to pass up.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 pm
Well no assassins creed heads for now that by one get one free deal at toys r us was too good to pass up.
Buy one get one frees are my weakness.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:31 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
yep pelican airbases. probably throq the pelicans In a bin but them landing pads mmmmm

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:24 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:31 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
yep pelican airbases. probably throq the pelicans In a bin but them landing pads mmmmm
Oh yes. The landing pads... And structure parts... EBAY is my biggest weakness, though. When I see a good lot I have to go for it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”