[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 10 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:13 pm
May I ask what degrees are necessary to be a designer?
Most of our designers have degrees in Industrial Design from college or university. However, some studied art, graphic design, illustration or engineering.

Toy Designer
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:43 am
Okay I gotta ask... Do you all collect what you have a hand in designing, or do you all collect at all?
I have collected a few items that I have worked on, like my very first toy that I designed (a Probuilder set from way back when called the Hydra Airborne Support Unit) as well a couple of sets that are meaningful to me.

Several members of the design team like to collect different things from Hot Wheels, action figures, model kits to dolls and even shoe boxes.

Do you use a computer to design your products

Howdy Kevin, always good to see new engaged members here.

There's a decent portion of the community that makes custom figures and I'm curious if you find them as interesting as the full blown custom builds.

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I remember living next to a toy sculpter and I remember seeing a wolf that looked alot like the wolf I opened in one of these eggs. Did anyone on your design team live in Echo Park at one point?

Where can we see new set's

I want the new call of duty sets putatively the zombie lab and the truck

Shame this thread died... it was such a good idea.

Hey Kevin how much do you get paid lol

Community Team
Hey Beyonders,

Another member of our design team has joined the MCX community! Please welcome Phil!
Phil was a product designer and is now in charge of trade shows and consumer events. His team is responsible for the interactive displays, booths and the AWESOME big builds you see at conventions!

Please help us welcome Phil!

Return to “General discussion”