[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 10 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 am
RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Lol, what was the department store? Wal-Mart?
They are in New Alexandria, a city. They are also in a plaza, I just figured that they would... argh, I'm gonna change that. What was I thinking?
No, don't. I was just joking. I thought it had a great sense of realism
Ah, sorry about the over-reaction. I've just been a bit stressed lately is all.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 am
RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:04 am
Part 23
The Warthogs drive down an empty highway. Ivanoff looked into the sky and saw several Covenant Corvettes above the city. The ships fired plasma down into the city. Anti-aircraft fire shot into the sky, firing at the numerous Phantoms, Spirits, and Banshees swarming the city. A few Pelicans flew past the convoy, one was carrying a Scorpion. All of a sudden, one of the Pelicans was destroyed by a fuel rod shot. 5 Banshees descended upon the convoy. One of Athena's Warthogs was destroyed by another fuel rod, and the rest scattered. Ivanoff pulled his vehicle to the side and ordered Santos to begin suppressive fire with the turret. He and Larry got out of the vehicle and ran to the destroyed Warthog. One of of the Marines had survived, but was badly wounded. Ivanoff and Larry pulled the soldier from the wreck, and dragged him behind a car. Booth ran over from her Warthog and took out her sniper rifle. She took careful aim as the Banshees came back around. She fired once, destroying a Banshee's anti-grav pod, sending it hurling into a building where it met a fiery death. A medic ran over and began treating the wounded Marine. Ivanoff dove out from behind cover and readied a grenade. The Banshees came back around for another pass, and Ivanoff had timed this grenade perfectly. It struck one of the Banshees, damaging it. Booth took another shot and sent another Banshee screaming down to the ground. The remaining Banshees flew away. Ivanoff called for a Pelican to bring the wounded back to the base and to bring rockets with them. He could tell they were going to need them.
I don't know why, but when i read the but with the wound marine, i thought of Star Wars Clone Wars, the 2 or 3 episode with Umbara..
While writing this I thought the same thing. I guess I'm taking a bit of inspiration from those episodes. Man, I loved the clones in Clone Wars. I wish Mega had the rights to Star Wars. Fully customizable clones is my dream! If only!

I can’t imagine air for the new clone wars episodes!

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:52 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 am
RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:04 am
Part 23
The Warthogs drive down an empty highway. Ivanoff looked into the sky and saw several Covenant Corvettes above the city. The ships fired plasma down into the city. Anti-aircraft fire shot into the sky, firing at the numerous Phantoms, Spirits, and Banshees swarming the city. A few Pelicans flew past the convoy, one was carrying a Scorpion. All of a sudden, one of the Pelicans was destroyed by a fuel rod shot. 5 Banshees descended upon the convoy. One of Athena's Warthogs was destroyed by another fuel rod, and the rest scattered. Ivanoff pulled his vehicle to the side and ordered Santos to begin suppressive fire with the turret. He and Larry got out of the vehicle and ran to the destroyed Warthog. One of of the Marines had survived, but was badly wounded. Ivanoff and Larry pulled the soldier from the wreck, and dragged him behind a car. Booth ran over from her Warthog and took out her sniper rifle. She took careful aim as the Banshees came back around. She fired once, destroying a Banshee's anti-grav pod, sending it hurling into a building where it met a fiery death. A medic ran over and began treating the wounded Marine. Ivanoff dove out from behind cover and readied a grenade. The Banshees came back around for another pass, and Ivanoff had timed this grenade perfectly. It struck one of the Banshees, damaging it. Booth took another shot and sent another Banshee screaming down to the ground. The remaining Banshees flew away. Ivanoff called for a Pelican to bring the wounded back to the base and to bring rockets with them. He could tell they were going to need them.
I don't know why, but when i read the but with the wound marine, i thought of Star Wars Clone Wars, the 2 or 3 episode with Umbara..
While writing this I thought the same thing. I guess I'm taking a bit of inspiration from those episodes. Man, I loved the clones in Clone Wars. I wish Mega had the rights to Star Wars. Fully customizable clones is my dream! If only!
Cannot disagree. I love the 501st, and a Captain Rex in MCX would be kick-azz

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 am
I can’t imagine air for the new clone wars episodes!
I'm hyped for it.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:49 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 am
RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

They are in New Alexandria, a city. They are also in a plaza, I just figured that they would... argh, I'm gonna change that. What was I thinking?
No, don't. I was just joking. I thought it had a great sense of realism
Ah, sorry about the over-reaction. I've just been a bit stressed lately is all.
Its good. hope you feel less stressed

Clone Troopers are the only thing I particularly still like about Star Wars.

Part 24
The Pelican landed on the highway. The rockets Ivanoff had requested were onboard, as well as Teresa. She was here to replace the medic caring for the wounded Marine. The two were loaded onboard the craft and the Pelican left. The teams started moving out again. This time with rockets aimed to the sky, ready for unwanted attention. As they got closer to the city center, the conditions got worse. More buildings were destroyed, and several destroyed UNSC vehicles were on the side of the road. They were soon flagged down by a Marine on the side of the highway. The teams came to a halt and dismounted their vehicles. The Marine ran up to Ivanoff and asked, "Are you the reinforcements command sent?" Ivanoff nodded and the Marine lead them to a building. Ivanoff could hear heavy fighting on the other side. They moved into the building, walking past more troops. They went up a flight of stairs and saw soldiers manning machine guns. They were firing down into a massive plaza. Outside, a huge firefight raged. Covenant forces swarmed in the plaza, moving towards the building. Marines had multiple positions set up in the plaza, holding the line. Another Marine ran up to them and gave them instructions. The snipers were to stay in the building and provide covering fire, while the rest of the teams were going to help defend outer positions. Booth joined the rest of the snipers, and the teams left the building to hold the line.

*NOTE*
Sorry about the lack of dialogue the last few parts. That will change in Part 25, I promise.
Edit: Haha, I guess that was a lie. Okay, maybe part 26? Maybe?

Part 25
Ivanoff took cover as another wave of plasma shot overhead. He peeked around the corner and fired at a few Grunts. He got one and heard it go down screaming. The others scattered in panic. He looked behind him and saw Teresa trying to help a Marine. Ivanoff ran over and asked, "What's wrong?" He looked at the Marine, he saw a nasty plasma burn had cut right through the Marine's shoulder. Teresa said, "Plasma Rifle. The wound was cauterized by the plasma at the very least. He needs more treatment than biofoam and some bandages!" Ivanoff nodded. He ran to Santos. He told him to go help Teresa get the wounded to better cover. Santos nodded and ran to Teresa. Ivanoff provided covering fire, taking down more Grunts. Ivanoff saw that more Covies were showing up, now several Jackals and Elite groups were pushing foward. Several Banshees had also joined the fight, destroying several machine gun emplacements. A couple of Longswords shot overhead, bombing large amounts of Covenant forces. The battle was turning in the Covenant's favor. Several Wraiths entered the plaza. "Larry!" Ivanoff shouted. "Fall back!" Larry and Ivanoff ran for the building. They dove inside as a salvo of Wraith fire demolished the outer positions. Inside, Teresa was helping the other medics care for the wounded. Ivanoff went up to the second floor, where Santos was using a machine gun. He also saw Booth sniping. He heard a Marine shout, "Evac is on it's way! ETA is five minutes!" The survivors began packing up gear and held off the Covenant until the Pelicans arrived. They loaded the wounded onto one Pelican and boarded the rest. But as they began leaving, the Pelicans came under fire. The Pelicans took evasive action, but Glory's was hit. The left wing was completely blown off, and it plummeted to the ground. Ivanoff held on tight as the Pelican made impact.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”