[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 10 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Idea:
Create and order your own custom guardians

Customize 3 separate characters:
Each character gets 3 weapons(1 primary, 1 special, and 1 heavy) to represent an in-game load out(choose from any weapon ever from destiny). Each also gets their own ghost shell(choose any ghost ever from destiny). Each gets their own armor, choose a helmet, arm piece, chest, leg piece, and class item (choose from any ever in destiny). Each gets their own unique shader(choose from any ever in destiny).

Total: 3 guardians, 3 ghost, and 9 weapons

Rise of Iron sets, with new armor.

Some "hero" figures, Lord Saladin.

Single blind packs.

Rise of Iron sets, with new armor.

"Hero" figures, Lord Saladin.

Single blind packs.

Sorry if somebody said this.

• Set with oryx 3 guardians 4 thralls and a platform.

Im personally excited for all of the sets to come out, and the titan figurines.

more raid bosses!!!!! i want Crota, and ugly Aksis
and definitely Rise of Iron set with new armor

What I would give for a Warsat set. Maybe even multiples. Take the sparrow idea and make Warsat sets like it. A Warsat on Mars should come with several Cabal (multiple ranks) and/or Vex (multiple ranks) and a Warsat from the moon or the Cosmodrome should come with Hive (multiple ranks) and/or Fallen (multiple ranks).

Can we get an Ogre?

What I would like, is a drop ship set. A fallen one would be cool, or a cabal one which would probably be my favorite. Or a hive tomb ship. Of course I would like it to have enemies and guardians. Cabal drop ship would have a titan, fallen drop ship I think should have a hunter, and a hive would have a warlock. On the other hand we have the enemy. I they will have at least six of the lowest rank of enemies like dregs, thralls, and legionnaires. Then at least two of the medium rank like vandals, phalanxes, and acolytes. Then a major enemy like a captain or a servitor, a centurion or a colossus, and a knight or a wizard, or an ogre.

Another set idea is strike pack with a strike boss three guardians and adds. One I would love to see is Valus Ta'aurc one. Or a Alak-Hul one. These will also be good for getting a lot of adds. The guardians in this pack should have strike exclusive gear like treads upon stars, grasp of malok, and a does not bow.

Another set idea is vendor packs from the tower with the gear they sell. Some vendors a would like to see will be Dead Orbit, Future War Cult (FWC), Cayde-6 the hunter vanguard, and finally best for last Xur agent of the nine. The Dead Orbit vendor can come with the Extremophile 01 auto rifle , Last Ditch 001 shotgun, and a Unto Dust 00 rocket launcher. Future war cult will have The Waltz pulse rifle , The Wormwood sidearm , and The Warpath rocket launcher. Cayde-6 will have the Angels Advocate scout rifle, Seventh sense sniper rifle, and the Bonekrusher heavy machine gun. Xur my favorite vendor can have Red Death, and some exotic helmets for each class. I would like to see my ideas put to use and i will keep posting my ideas. Mega Construx please use my ideas in the future.

We should be able too create our guardian then order it to our house so we can have our own custom gaurdians in our collection

custom characters! Please!

Return to “Destiny”