[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 10 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
The spartan was running out of time the doctors were doing every thing they could......
he's not going to die said an Odst Spartans never die.

DBMAN1 wrote:
RuCat757 wrote:What is all the hype about a new site?? I missed everything! Pat's "Construx"!? Sounds like a cheesy knockoff of megabloks!
Really you didn't miss much, Mega Bloks is changing to Mega "Construx" with some people think is dumb and others thinik its "fine". So there making a COMPLETE new site just for construx and there not going to change this one to construx when i think they could of just changed the name of the site. And guess what there not changing the building system AT ALL! SO THERE JUST WASTING GOOD PROGRAMING!
They are changing the site because the changes will be a major design overhaul for there logo and packaging. The logo color sceme for 1 is red and white not black and white as for the overall box designs have changed substantially.

Hey guys has anyone heard of the "Passengers" movie? The one with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. i think it looks good and i might see it on X-mas. Don't know why im telling people this cuz im weird and stuff. :P

DBMAN1 wrote:Hey guys has anyone heard of the "Passengers" movie? The one with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. i think it looks good and i might see it on X-mas. Don't know why im telling people this cuz im weird and stuff. :P
I saw the trailer for it on youtube. I'm probably gonna see rogue one first though.

Ya don't get attached to anyone there all going to die. No joke :/

Yup its based on the bothen spys who found the death/stole the death star plans and there were many deaths...

And Darth Vader is in it! :)

Yup its based on the bothen spys who found the death/stole the death star plans and there were many deaths...

And Darth Vader is in it! :)

Bothans are a race though
They swapped a species for characters.

Hey DB, how does the leader of T.A.C.O. (Totally Awesome Covert Operations) sound to you? You are coming in the second animated episode of S.O.A.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”